Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Huh? What?

Hello.
What is today Tuesday? yeah, that's right. Tuesday used to be Hottie Alterna-Chick Day. I guess the pic above qualifies.
I've been using just pics I like and not really having them relate to the posts anymore. Besides, pictures of hot women make me feel a bit better.
I'm still pretty bummed. I had a shit day yesterday. My car broke down. I found out the guy I was wanting to go into business with basically is not motivated to do anything right now and I still don't have any job prospects. I am up shit creek.

I'm tired of being depressed and I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself. Problem is, things seem to just get worse and worse. I've tried to just keep myself busy and not worry so damn much. That's not working. Hell, even drinking doesn't make me feel better, I just get more depressed. What really sucks is I am going to have to get a job anywhere at this point. I mean, until I can find something I like, I am going to have to find something that just pays the bills. I hate working just for money with no personal satisfaction involved. I guess I should shut up and stop complaining. People have done it for centuries and still are. That's what life is about I suppose. At least for those of us not born with name of a hotel or the product of some billionaire. Life for the working class blows.

I've been reading the myspace blog of my favorite author, Tim Sandlin. I love that guy. He's not terribly well known, but he is an incredible author. I wrote him an email once and got a personal reply from him once. I loved that!. His online blog is hilarious, too. He's pretty damn anti-Bush and that makes it even more entertaining. He said that he was forty, had a lifetime of meaningless jobs and was living in a tent when he got his first book published. I guess that means there is hope for me. Hell, I'm only thirty-eight. I do have three kids to take care of, though.

Good news in politics. Karl Rove is leaving the white house. What will bush do without his brain and backbone? He still has cheney to tell him what to do. I think Rove, Rumsfeld and Cheney should be thrown in jail for crimes against the constitution and humanity. Those three are the real Axis of Evil. North Korea, Iran and Iraq were just three countries bush hated.
I know that some really bad shit happens in those countries, but it's hard not to sympathize with someone who irritates our self appointed emperor. It's like Chavez in Venezuela. I have a hard time not liking a guy who can stand up at the UN and call bush satan.

Anyone know of any jobs open for a guy with a load of retail management, restaurant, office, computer and bike shop experience? Am i really this desperate.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 8/14/2007 11:25:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger alex said…

    I can toss your name around at the state - ODJFS if you like. I am pretty sure they are hiring. Go on the scotti site and register. I'll see if I can make some phone calls for you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!