|
| Sunday, August 05, 2007 |
| Rainy days and Sundays always get me down..... |
I know, it's 'rainy days and MONDAYS', but today is Sunday and it's raining and I'm down today. Tomorrow I'll think of something else.
So I'm still pretty bummed. It's easing some, but it's still a kick in the teeth. I'll be doing fine, go to bed, have a dream about getting fired and I'll wake up depressed. My subconscious is betraying me. Ugh.
I've been trying to think what I want to do for a job. Where I want to apply, what industry. Truth is, I don't want to work for anyone. I don't want to sit in an office, or sell something or whatever. I'm so frustrated and disappointed in life right now, working seems fruitless.
What struck me as something I could see myself doing is opening a business. I have an idea and a few friends who might be able to make this idea work. It's still in the planning stage and I haven't presented it to them, but I think it really could work. See, I can see busting my ass for a job that I have a stake in. Working for myself, my family, my partners, that makes sense to me. A 14 hour day at a place that I have interest in is nothing to me. I'm doing some research now on the net, checking some things out and writing up a small proposal for the people I think could help me make it work. As for where we'd get the money, well, we'd have to get investors or loans. But I have a couple leads there, too. Wish me luck. See, this struck me today and I've been excited about it ever since. I can use my experience in management, marketing and my creative mind to make this work. I just want to be able to get the others as excited. They, frankly, are as jaded about life and the working world as I. But they also possess some skill sets that are unique and can be put to great use. I know I'm being vague, but I don't want to jinx it. If it progresses further, then I'll open up more.
I feel a bit better already.
Now, about those of you who promised to show me some boobies to break me out of my depression..............
I'M WAITING!!!!!Labels: depression, Grand Plan, Sunday, Work |
posted by dusio @ 8/05/2007 05:42:00 PM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Now that's what I like to read - you excited and having ideas. yay!
(yeah yeah on the pics - I keep remembering when I'm not near a private computer :)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Now that's what I like to read - you excited and having ideas. yay!
(yeah yeah on the pics - I keep remembering when I'm not near a private computer :)