Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Thursday, day two of the return.
Two days in a row! Yeah me!

Hey, you have to rejoice in the little things in life.

I'm not sure what's the deal with the pic, she's hot and she can spank me for being bad.

Thanks to Jhianna for noticing I was gone. She mentioned she thought I might have run off with a suicide girl. Honey, if I had run off with a suicide girl, I would have blogged every day telling you folks of my inch by inch exploration of her lovely body. Or at least just to brag.

So another day comes. I haven't bitched on here for months and I'm already scratching for things to discuss. I'd talk politics but it's the same shit as a few months back. I'd talk sex but I'm not having any. I'm tired of relationship talk and work just plain sucks.

So what does that leave?

Sports? Well, the Yankees suck and football season hasn't started yet.

Food? I eat plenty of it. I've put on about 10lbs in the past few months.

Women? I don't have the time to go into that.

Music? Can I just say I hate the state of music right now? Pop music blows. Rap used to be good but now it's all the same shit, bitches, ugly jewelry and morons in backward ball caps. Rock music doesn't offer anything new. Country is so bland these days I want to vomit. I'm sure there are lots of other types out there, but I'm not finding anything good. The only place I hear anything remotely new and interesting is a cable channel IMF, International Music Feed, they play stuff from around the world. It's at least stuff you don't hear everyday.

The Environment? My idiot father informed me he doesn't believe in global warming. He's a Bush-Bot. He's a bright guy, successful in business, but so woefully closed-minded and uninformed that it is sad. I just sat there and didn't argue with him. You can't argue with people who refuse to see anything besides what the Republican Party or the Catholic church offer as the truth.

Family? My home life is traumatic. My grandmother celebrated her 90th birthday this weekend. Over 100 people showed up at a surprise party for her. She gets around like she is 30 years younger than that. You'd never know she has spent ninety years on this planet. I was thrilled for her, but I could feel her missing my grandfather who passed a few years back. She told me later it's just not the same. I miss him a lot too.

Someone give me some ideas about things to blog. Help!!!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 7/12/2007 01:29:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    Hey, I always hope for the best. See, in my head? You were off boinking at least one Suicide Girl and quite possibly a few of her friends too.

    I'd throw you ideas to blog about, but I'm coming up dry myself.

    Try writing some fiction?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!