Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Nearly a week now, does it get easier?
Howdy. Yep, it's been nearly a week. What do I have to show for it? Nada. Well, I filed for unemployment. Sent out a few resumes. Talked to a few people. Sat around and felt depressed. I'm still doing that.

Truth is most of the day I'm fine. But then something will happen and I'll get massively depressed. I equate it to being dumped by someone you really loved. And dumped not because you weren't good enough or you weren't wanted, but dumped because that persons parents didn't like you. I need to get over it. I guess if it were a relationship, I'd move on and start dating, I guess getting a job might be the same type thing.

I'm still working on my grand plan. I'm talking to a potential partner tonight about it. I really need his help to make it work. He's got the skills and the potential investors to make it work. Realize that this isn't going to be something that happens overnight. Even if I get him on board and we start the process, I'm going to need a job to pay the bills for a while. The good thing is we can get started and both work elsewhere until we get fully funded and started on the business. There is lots of legwork that will need done, location scouting, design, equipment, etc. If we can secure funding and set aside portions for salary for the two of us, then we can do this thing full time. I hope I can win him over. I think it's a good shot. He's unhappy where he is and wants to do his own thing. Truth is, if this works, he'll be the focal point and that's fine with me. I've always enjoyed being the guy in the back pulling the strings and keeping things together. Let the talent shine.
With this effort, I'd have the S.O. involved also. She would bring skills to the table that would definitely benefit the table. I've never worked with her before, so I'm not sure how it would go. I believe, that with a common goal of making this successful, we can make it work. We do have things at home we need to work out, though. Mostly me. I have issues I need to figure out.

I just wanted to thank my one dedicated reader who sent me the lovely boobie pictures. It warms my heart to receive the ultimate blogger gift from beautiful reader. Thank you thank you thank you. You said I could post them, but I think that I won't for now. I'll keep them to remind me that someone found me interesting enough to take pictures of their lovelies and send them to me.

Peace.
d

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 8/07/2007 12:51:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!