|
| Thursday, August 02, 2007 |
| Day one |
Day one of my unemployment. I spent most of last night tossing and turning. And having a headache. I spent most of today with a headache, napping on the couch and being depressed. I'm pretty much miserable. The S.O. is being very supportive, though. It's nice to have someone being nice to me. I just don't know how to feel or what to do or what to say or what what what. I'd love to take this opportunity to finally do something great and live a dream. Problem is, I feel like all my dreams have been shattered and there aren't any opportunities. I've had various people calling me on and off for the past two days commiserating with me and expressing how they feel bad. One guy I didn't really expect to hear from, we aren't all that close, but he is a nice guy, he called to tell me he felt bad and would give me a recommendation if I needed one. That was nice. I did meet a lot of great people at that job and I am going to miss them. Hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch with most of them. What are my plans for tomorrow? I don't know. I haven't told my family, I don't plan to any time soon. I filed for unemployment, that's something. The one thing I heard before I left was that they were going to raise that asshole's unemployment insurance rates because he had fired so many people. Serves the prick right. I still hope he suffers some painful infection or develops a terminal disease. Bad karma? Probably, but he dishes out the pain and nothing ever comes back on him so fuck it. Why is it someone like that who does nothing positive for anyone can manage to get ahead yet those of us who do things right and care about people get fucked? This world blows. |
posted by dusio @ 8/02/2007 06:51:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |