|
| Wednesday, August 01, 2007 |
| And the axe has falleth... |
Well, it happened. I got fired. I'm sorry, "let go" is how they put it. Apparently, it just "wasn't working out" I'd be enraged but I'm stunned. I'm not letting myself feel everything right now, I'm sure I'll be too crushed. That job was everything I wanted to do and I was doing it well, well, not in the coked-out eyes of an alcoholic idiot. I rarely wish horrible things upon anyone, but on him I wish all known painful diseases, any disfiguring accident that could happen and for him to be ass raped by a gang of angry gorillas. How do you tell your kids you got fired? How does one deal with this kind of insanity? Especially when you are not the most stable emotionally anyways. I don't know where to begin in looking for a new job. I don't know what I could possibly do that would excite me. I've been kicked in the teeth and spit on. I fucking hate life right now. See, if I start to get into this, I get angry. I'm done.Labels: Fucked. |
posted by dusio @ 8/01/2007 04:35:00 PM   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Aw man, damn
*hugs*
And I'll send along some boob pics
-
worktards.com - we'll embrace you there. LOL I am so sorry to hear about this, and very sorry that I haven't been swinging by as much as I should. Life is crazy here, and my work hours are INSANE! Working nights has totally ruined my social life.
Anyhow, off to read your blog to catch up. Miss chatting with you! -alex
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Aw man, damn
*hugs*
And I'll send along some boob pics