Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Zen Day

We shape clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want.

Lao Tzu



It's been another long day. I was supposed to have the day off, but I had to go in to take care of some things. It's getting ridiculous. At this point, I need to get a significant raise for my efforts. I'm tired of putting forth more than my share of work and not being compensated as such. Plus, I catch shit for other's ineptitude's. I know it sounds like I think a lot of myself, but honestly, I'm working my ass off and I don't feel like anyone gives a shit. bitch, bitch bitch, that's what I do.

Life at home is quiet at least. I've tried to help out more by cleaning and all that junk. I'm sure all the effort I've poured into work has taken away from what I do at home up until now, so I'm making an effort to try harder.

I'm not feeling chatty. You people have a good night.

peace.




Labels: ,

posted by dusio @ 4/25/2007 07:33:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    Just saying hey! Hope it gets better soon - hug your kids, drink a beer, blah blah blah.

    Boobies!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!