Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Hottie Alterna-Chick Day.

I know, it's been a while. Give me a break. Today is the first day I've had off in 10 days. And, amazingly enough, I have tomorrow off! Two days in a row! I needed a break.

So today was about getting a little sleep, doing some crap I've needed to do and running errands. Things with the S.O. have cooled off, we can now talk amicably, but I think things are still one argument from me sleeping on some one's couch. The smart thing to do would be to sit down and talk it out, but that never works. I'd suggest some couples counseling, but I'm not sure how that would fly. I don't know if she has the will to even give it a shot.

So the world..... Pretty fucked up, huh? More soldiers die in Iraq. Gas prices still going up. Boris Yeltsin died. How the hell did that guy live as long as he did? I guess being pickled helped.
I watched a bit of some hearings today on how the government and the military completely lied about the whole Pat Tillman friendly-fire incident. Other than there complete disregard for the truth or doing the right thing, what really pissed me off is that it's so obvious that they put out his hero story because things were going so badly in Iraq. Plus, it was only 6 months before the presidential election. Then they had on Jessica Lynch telling how they completely lied about her story. I really think that after Bush is finally gone, the amount of scandal, law-breaking and political dirty tricks that come out will be tremendous. Bush's legacy may not be Iraq. It may be the most corrupt administration of all time. Bastard. Don't get me wrong, Lynch and Tillman are still heroes in my book. She was a young girl thrust into a war and she nearly got killed. She was braver than me to even go. And Pat Tillman? You can't get more heroic than a NFL superstar who gives up his career and millions of dollars to fight for his country. I don't care how he died, he died a hero.

On a lighter note, when did Jessica Lynch get so hot? She looks like Reese Witherspoon. Hubba hubba.









I have to tell you, I don't have much hope for this world. It seems people are hell bent on death and destruction. The middle east, south america, africa, the u.s., everywhere you go, people are killing each other. I don't mean average crime. I mean genocide, racism, mass murder, terrorism. How don't societies get tired of the killing? I mean seriously, how many people need to die before the populace rises up and says, "Enough!"? I'm tired of it. I say, "Enough!"

Again on a lighter note, let's talk entertainment. What's new? Very little. Paris and Lohan are still sluts out to get each other. Jessica Biel still has an amazing ass. Movies still suck.
The Sopranos is back on, thankfully. I love that show. I hear all the stuff Italian-American organizations say about how it portrays us as violent and all gangsters, but as an Italian-American, I still fucking love the show. It's just good entertainment. Sure, I don't like to see my heritage slandered, but it's a TV show. It's not like it used to be, there isn't the cultural separation that there was in the early 1900's. Everyone knows someone Italian, or Irish, or German or whatever. Let it go and lighten up.
Enough for tonight, I'm tired.
Peace.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 4/24/2007 08:22:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!