Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Porn Star Friday. Belladonna.

I thought since I've been having a rough time lately, I'd go with what I know. I know I like Belladonna.
You should check out her MySpace sometime, she writes some pretty interesting blog entries. She's a bright lady who just happens to be a porn star and all around freak. Bless her. Click here.

I've been busier than all hell at work. I've worked over 35 hours in three days. Two bike nights in a row, then an event at work today. Hopefully the hard work is appreciated. Friday, the girl who is supposed to work the cafe never bothered to show. It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm. And we got slammed. I made over 40 deli sandwiches in about an hour and a half's worth of time. I had people from all departments taking orders and serving food. It was nuts. We did split the 60 bucks in tips and get pizza for everyone. I now know I need to add two people to the cafe to get it to run smoothly. The chick showed up later saying the GM told her she could come in at 4 on Fridays. Just fucking great.
I also hired two people for the apparel department so that should take care of that. I just need to get things settled down and then I can concentrate on reorganizing some things and making it all work smoothly. Although I'm only responsible for 6 employees, it seems like 50 with all the b.s. that is going on. And I still haven't discussed my raise yet.

Things at home are still tense. She was talking about me being out in 2 weeks, but she seems to have dropped that demand. If that were going to be the case I was going to have to just find someone to bunk with and go from there. I haven't told anyone at work about what's going on, but I may have to soon, because there are some people who might be able to help me find a place to live. Right now, I'm just too tired to be upset about everything. Perhaps when I manage to remember my name, it will all hit me.
Peace.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 4/21/2007 09:06:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!