Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Zen Day
That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.
Henry David Thoreau
Well, I've always considered myself a cheap date, so I guess I should be rich and happy. That hasn't quite worked out, yet.
I picked that picture because it's just kind of funny. I cannot imagine doing yoga naked. I've done yoga and I don't want to see myself in those positions naked. Besides, you would find your face in some places you might not want it to be. And for guys, things might dangle or even get squished if they are held in place. Ouch.
I have to say, I haven't made much of the time my kids have been gone. Last night I basically just laid around the house after I got home from work. I was in bed by 10:30. I'm a lame ass. The S.O. and I haven't even had any raunchy loud sex. That's probably my fault. She hasn't really initiated anything either, so........
Work has me running around in circles. I'm doing three jobs and I don't think I'm doing any of them very well at this point. I need to concentrate on one thing, at least temporarily. I've hired someone to take care of one of the departments so hopefully that will ease the load a bit.
I said 'load' HA!
peace.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 4/11/2007 03:31:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seems like you're pretty horny guy on this blog. No sex with the wife and the kids are gone? What the hell?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!