Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Porn Star Friday!!!! Gauge...
Yep, her name is Gauge. She apparently is very popular in the porn field. Mostly because she looks so young. She does look young. And she is damn hot. So, for this week, the tasty Gauge.

I have been busier than hell this week. I'm running three different departments at work now. I'm not getting paid anymore, but I'm expected to get it all done regardless. I don't mind doing extra, I figure in the long run, it makes me a better employee, i.e. worth more. We'll see.

I worked a bike night last night. It was snowing. Three hardcore morons rode their bikes. The rest of the bikers drove. It was pretty slow, but I'm sure the weather had something to do with that. I did my time and left around 10. I could have stayed and hung out with the rest, but I figured it wouldn't be wise to piss of the S.O. anymore these days. Maybe next time. I think I'm stuck with Thursday night gigs so I'll have other opportunities. I really don't like drinking when I have to work the next day. I'm not as young as I used to be and I don't bounce back nearly as well. When I was younger I'd get off work at 10pm, go out, get drunk, get home around 2:30am and be at work by 8:45. I wouldn't be perfect, but I'd be pretty good. Now if I did that, I'd be miserable the whole next day and possibly into the day after. I'm sure a lot of it is that I don't drink near as often anymore.

I thought I'd get more comments on my tips for women, but only Jhianna responded. I was really trying to be of service. I mean, these are things I believe women could learn from. Oh well. I tried.

The S.O. and I actually had sex last night. I know, I was a bit amazed, too. I guess that's what happens when you get two horny adults living together. Regardless of the animosity, sex will happen. It was pretty good, too. I don't think we are anywhere near where we were before I had my excursion, but at least we are tolerant and pleasant at this point. I'm not sure how great we were beforehand, to tell the truth. Maybe it will work out in the end.

I'm trying to work out where I take the kids to my grandmother's for their spring break next week. It would be amazing to have the house just to ourselves. Pray for me!!

peace.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 4/06/2007 03:53:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!