
It's Tuesday again. Seems the week just rolls by. I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. I thought a little lezzy- alterna- hottie pic courtesy of Suicide Girls would kick the week off right. My life, or at least my outlook, has settled down for now. The S.O. and I are civil and we have decided that it wouldn't be feasible for me to move out right now or in the very near future, so we just have to deal with it. Hopefully we can keep things calm until we work something out. Part of me is excited at the prospect of having my own place and starting over, part of me still wants to try to work things out. I guess this time will be a test to see which way things are going to fall. Work has been insane. I've officially been put in charge of three departments and I'm struggling to get things organized. I have hired two people that have made things a bit easier on me. That has basically taken care of one of the departments. Now I have to find some people for another one and get that taken care of. It's incredible difficult to find people that are relatively smart and want to work. Perhaps that's why illegal immigrants get hired so much anymore, they actually come here to work. One of the people I hired is a girl with an amazing body. She has an ass like you've never seen. She's built well everywhere else, but her ass in incredible. She's a bit of a butta-face, but I rarely get passed the ass. I know, I'm a sexist pig. God love me. This is a huge jump in topics and should in no way reflect the way I feel about it, but yesterday's massacre just proved to me that this country does not need guns in the hands of citizens. I'm sorry. I think guns should be outlawed. Or at least handguns. It's too easy for people to get a hold of them. You can spout the Bill of Rights all you want, it needs to change. The constitution was written over 200 years ago in a time when you needed a gun to eat, not to mention protect yourself. There are plenty of provisions in the constitution that aren't used anymore. Slavery was written into the constitution. The people who wrote it designed it to be a living, adaptable document for a changing nation. The NRA exploits the amendment to their own perverted ends. They'd allow anyone to buy any kind of gun, automatic, assault, whatever, with no stipulations if they had their way. I read some crap that a gun-rights organization wrote yesterday saying that if one of the students had been allowed to have a concealed weapon, the tragedy could have been avoided. What a crock of shit. That's just what we need, college kids all carrying concealed weapons. It's amazing how they will warp something this tragic into a plea for more guns. Even that idiot bush threw in his condolence statement that he 'supports the right to own firearms'. We are the only civilized, and I use that term hesitantly, nation that has gun ownership this free. Then again, we are the only nation with a murder rate as high as this. Labels: bush, gun control, Hottie Alterna-Chick Day, Relationships, suicide girls, The S.O., Work |