Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Monday. I'm at work. Could be worse, I could be in Iran.

We've added more hours at work so now I have to pick up Mondays. This week I'm off on Wednesday, but I miss the two days in a row thing. It's just for the season, but it still kinda sucks. Oh well, at least I have a job.

It was an uneventful weekend. Worked Saturday. Sunday spent most of the day with the S.O. shopping. We went to the Press Grill for lunch. Excellent. It gets Dusio's highest recommendation. Later in the afternoon, I took the girls to a park and we enjoyed the nice weather for a while. Had a good dinner the S.O. prepared and chilled for the rest of the evening.

The S.O. and I are doing OK. Every once in a while she gets pissed about last week, but she seems to be moving past it. Not that she shouldn't be pissed still, I don't know. We have a bizarre, fucked up relationship. I still think she wants me to move out, deep down. But I don't know. Part of me thinks we'd be better off apart, but it would be incredibly difficult with the kids. And money. I guess we'll just see how it goes. But for now, things are cool.

How about the world today? Iran is determined to piss off the Brits, and us by proxy. Bush is still a creep. Iraq is still fucked up. We still lose soldiers daily. I have to tell the truth, I'm getting numb to all the crazy shit that happens anymore. There are serial killers, and bus accidents, tsunamis, pedophiles, and all kinds of crazy shit happening. It's nuts. Plus, the damn OSU Buckeyes are in the NCAA Championship game tonight and I have to deal with more fucking nutso fans. Believe me, it's no where near as bad as when the football season was going on, but there are still plenty of idiots out there. The douche bag on the idiot morning zoo here in columbus was raving all over them. This moron jumps on any OSU bandwagon he can find. I hate the fucker. I'm going to start a website, IHATEJIMMYJAM.COM. Just a bulletin board for people to write in and bitch about how bad this fucker sucks.

I know, I get worked up over piddly shit like morning radio. It just irritates me. I need to get satellite so I can listen to Howard Stern in the morning. He never irritated me. Of course, I can't listen to him with the kids in the car so I'm right back where I was.

I think the testosterone therapy is starting to work. I've lost weight and I'm starting to be really horny all the time. I mean all the time. Not just your average getting aroused, but really needing some sex horny. The bad part is the S.O. has declared herself off limits thanks to my antics last week. So, all I'm left with is, "Just you and your hand tonight," in the prophetic words of Pink. By the way, I would love to fuck Pink. Sure, she's a little odd, but I bet that chick is a firecracker in the sack.

Need to relax, can't get all horned up at work.
Well, have a good one.
j

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 4/02/2007 10:30:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger kindabiz said…

    ha ha ha hahaaaaaaaaa ......

    honestly u make interesting read !

    glad to be reading u !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!