|
| Tuesday, April 03, 2007 |
| Hottie Alterna-Chick Day |
It's Tuesday. Tuesday is really a pretty shitty day of the week. You're already in the work week a day, you still have three more days to go. TV generally sucks on Tuesday nights. Life generally sucks on Tuesdays. I think that is why I made it Hottie Alterna-Chick Day, to add a little brightness to the day. I need to make it "Give Dusio Oral Day" Then all you lovely ladies could bring some cheer into my day. And of course I would return the favor.
Everyone in my family is sick or getting sick right now. I'm hoping I can avoid the wave of illness washing through the household, but I doubt it. I'm feeling fine right now, knock on wood.
I've been watching with interest the battle between Emperor Bush and Congress over the Iraq funding. The Dems seem determined to put a deadline on things and Bush seems determined to do anything he wants. It kills me that he can't seem to accept that the country is done with his dalliance in Iraq and wants the troops home as soon as possible. Well, except for those who still think Bush is their saviour. Can you imagine what we could have done with all the money he has spent and wasted in Iraq? Health care for everyone. Better schools. Rebuilt New Orleans. It's ridiculous.
Politics is so petty anymore. The Dems running for President don't excite me much. Well, I am excited about Edwards, but I don't see him making it past Clinton and Obama, even though I think he would be a tremendous President. It's all about money and influence and who is hot. Believe me, I'd be happy with any of the democrats running. I know they'd be better than Bush. Hell, there aren't many people who wouldn't do better than bush.
Speaking of bush........... I could really use a guys night out to a strip club. I can't tell you the last time I sat and enjoyed the fine gyrations of a lovely girl earning her way through school or paying for her child. I miss the camaraderie of a bunch of guys sitting around watching half naked women dance. It's truly a bonding experience. But, with my latest transgression, I doubt I'll be going out anytime soon. I don't think the S.O. trusts me to go to work, let alone out. Not that I haven't earned the mistrust. It still sucks. I still stand behind the theory that your man is far less likely to ever cheat on you at a strip club than he would be going to a regular bars. Sure the girls are half naked but they aren't there to meet men. They are there to make money. If you don't want him wasting the money, then that is a point. But don't think he's going to pick up a dancer. It rarely happens. Most women have an issue with guys looking at other women. If you aren't secure enough to let your man look, then chances are you have many other issues to deal with. Guys like to look. They like porn. They like strippers. Hell, they like going to the beach to look at the bikinis. That's why mirrored sunglasses were invented, so the overbearing spouse doesn't notice. Now, it's wrong for a guy to gawk and look when he's with his woman, that's just rude. Unless she's looking in which case it's hot.
Ladies, let me give you some advice. This comes from a guy who has done everything wrong and is good at fucking things up so take it for what it's worth. If a guy is going to cheat, he'll cheat. The more you lock him up, the more he'll try. If you can't trust him at a strip club, you can't trust him at work. Most affairs are between coworkers. My advice is to give the guy enough freedom for him to know you trust and respect him, but remind him he's yours and make him feel wanted. It's the same thing you want. To be a strong person but feel loved and needed. And, as an extra, be a freak in bed. Give it a shot. Do something you never thought you'd do. Watch porn together. Go to the strip club together. Tell him fantasies. Skip the panties some day. And most importantly, never discount the good will that road head will give you. Peace.Labels: advice, bush, democrats, Dolls of Evolved, Hottie Alterna-Chick Day, iraq, oral sex, politics, sex, strippers |
posted by dusio @ 4/03/2007 10:33:00 AM   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
It's getting close to the time of year when my dude and his coworkers head down to the lunch spots near the local campus. College age hotties in as little clothes as they can manage. Makes me giggle when he talks about it - they're so damn cute.
And most importantly, never discount the good will that road head will give you.
LOL - how about "just because you woke up today" head?
-
Head for any reason at all always gives a man reason to appreciate his woman that much more.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
It's getting close to the time of year when my dude and his coworkers head down to the lunch spots near the local campus. College age hotties in as little clothes as they can manage. Makes me giggle when he talks about it - they're so damn cute.
And most importantly, never discount the good will that road head will give you.
LOL - how about "just because you woke up today" head?