Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Porn Star Friday. Xtacee..........

Don't you just love porn stars and their names? I mean, a name like Xtacee can only be a porn star or a stripper. Or, in this case, both. She is pretty damn hot. Great bod, kinda looks like Jennifer Garner in the face. I'm not sure about that outfit, but I'm sure it would look good laying at the foot of a bed!
So, it's Friday. I'm in a really good mood today. No particular reason. Just am. I'm trying to use my positive mentality to spread to others. Not in some perky annoying way, but just by example. A few people around here are a bit grumpy this morning. I may just avoid them. No point in being a jerk. I know I prefer to be left alone when in a shitty mood.
So, do you people have any plans for the weekend?
I just realized, I don't know why I ask questions on here. It's like asking questions in a personal journal, no one is going to respond. My hits to this board have dropped but to tell the truth it doesn't matter to me. I enjoy doing this for the sake of doing it. I like logging on here and just blabbing about whatever. Commenting on whatever. It is a bit like therapy.
Plus, I get to hop on a soap box occasionally and lecture on the state of the world. Which, in general, is a sorry state.
Anna Nicole Smith. Everyone else on the internet, tv, radio and all other forms of media are on this thing like vampires. I'll use this one time to comment. I think it's sad. She obviously had some issues, mental, pharmaceutical, etc. She just lost her son. She just had a baby. She was a redneck from some podunk in Texas. She was smart enough to work out of it. Even if she did use her body to do it, she didn't get to be a Guess model by accident. And the whole marrying the rich old guy thing. Who cares? I can't blame her and I can't blame him. If I'm ninety and some incredibly hot young thing with huge bazooms is willing to have sex with me and marry me, she can have my money when I'm dead. I'll have a big ass smile on my face. I wanna die with a pair of DD's right next to my face. That's the way to go. He loved her, she made him feel better, so be it. His family, which is rich regardless, needs to back the fuck up and let it go. Now, I suppose her daughter will get the money if it finally gets awarded to her estate.
So, like I said, it's sad. I hate to see someone die like that. Especially with a baby.
Rest in Peace.
And to the rest of you, have a great weekend. Do something fun. Be with your family or your mate. Enjoy life. Have great sex! Have bad sex, at least it's sex. Have some for me.
Peace.
D.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 2/09/2007 10:32:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Enchantress said…

    Keep asking. You never know who may answer. ;)

    No plans. TOMs over so, perhaps I'll take your advice on the sex thing. We'll see.

    It's so tragic. It blew my mind yesterday when I saw the news. Since her son died, I often wondered if she lost her "life line" so to speak. She's usually "on" in the media and so forth. I wonder if Danny was the only person in the world who knew who she really was. I hope she finds more peace and happiness in the next life.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    My plans for the weekend: nada, zilch, nothing, zero. Sleeping, TV, maybe a Netflix movie - rinse repeat. I feel like I hit the wall and need a recharge. Stupid February.

    Oh, but there will be sex. I'd promise to think of you during the act, but... I don't think so. (of course, now I've jinxed myself and you're totally going to be popping into my head at crucial times. I need better pictures of you ;)

    Oh and the friend with the awesome rack is totally up for the pics. I just need to be in the same room with her and a camera now.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Bitter Truth said…

    I loved Anna Nicole. She was "genuine". There wasn't anything fake about her. I think she was tormented - she said many times how lonely she was. May she finally find the peace she so wanted.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!