
I know, this one is a stretch. But this horse captured my imagination and heart. I was really pulling for him. I love horses, always have. I love the fact that so many people put so much work into getting this horse better. Sure, some people say that it was only so he could be able to sire, but even if that was a part of it, a beautiful creature got his life extended by people who really cared for him. If you've seen tape of the doctors and caretakers of Barbaro, you'll see that they genuinely fell in love with this animal.
So, Barbaro, here's to you.
You were a magnificent animal, athelete and member of the world.
Labels: Barbaro, Good Deed Monday |
Awww,is that the horse that (grossly) broke his leg?
For some reason, like most chics, horses have some kind of magical draw for me. Neat post Dusio.