
We interupt your Saturday night for a great ass update! Evangeline Lilly has a great ass! Look at it. It's so cute and cup-able. I just want to squeeze it! It's like a couple of muffins. Makes me want to bite it. She probably wouldn't appreciate that. Nor would her soon to be hobbit-husband. I'm not usually into skinny girls with little butts, but she is amazingly hot. As I've said before HUBBA HUBBA!
Another Saturday. I worked, as usual. It was a long day. The owner came into today. He lives in California. He flew in this morning to Columbus, visited the store, flew to Cincy for a motorcycle convention, and then flew home. He has his own plane. His name is Joe Teresi. He started the whole Easyrider Magazine empire here in Columbus in the early 70's. Now he has about 10 different magazines, plus our dealership, plus all the roadshows and rodeos. So he's a tad bit loaded. Hell of a nice guy, though. Been married to the same woman for 30 years or so. She's really nice, also. Everyone was a bit worked up that he was coming in, but he was only there for about an hour and he basically looked around, said hi and moved on. Cool. Besides that it was a pretty slow day. We sold a guy a bike today that we had been working with for over a week. His credit sucked and he had his dad cosign. It took us 5 banks to find one that would loan to him. He didn't get his first choice of bike, but he got a damn nice one anyway. He picked it up today. When he first sat down on it and started it to put it in his truck, I swear he teared up. He just turned to us and said, "thanks." I felt good for helping a guy get something he really wanted. I guess he is in the middle of a divorce and this is a good thing for him. See, I'm contributing to world happiness in my own little way. I read today that Van Halen is reuniting with David Lee Roth and going on tour. I guess Michael Anthony left the band so Wolfgang Van Halen, Eddie's son, will be playing base. That's one fucked up band. I think Eddie must be a little crackers. He probably taught his kid base so he could boot Anthony. I actually prefer the Sammy Hagar-Van Halen version best. Gotta love the Red Rocker. Besides, his tequila, Cabo Wabo, fucking rocks. I used to date a girl that whenever I put on Van Halen with Sammy, she would get horny. We'd be in the car, I'd put on Van Halen and in a few minutes she'd have her head in my lap and her hand in her pants. It was a pretty good deal for me all around. So today is the S.O.'s birthday. She's at work right now. I think we're going out tomorrow for dinner to celebrate. I thought of the perfect gift. Do think it will be easy to wrap a hot brunnette who is bisexual and a massage therapist? Labels: Evangeline Lilly, Great Ass Update, Saturday, The S.O., Van Halen, Work |