Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Thursday. Yeah, what of it. Monica, hubba hubba, Belucci
It’s Thursday. Shoot me, I missed Zen Day Wednesday. After my tirade against O’Reilly, I wasn’t feeling very Zen-y. Plus, I was busier than hell at work.

The snow has finally let up here in Columbus. It’s still colder than Laura Bush outside, but it’s slowly warming up.
Can I tell you of my 6 block drive that took me two and a half hours on Tuesday? Well, tough, I’m going to. So, being a nice guy, yeah, me, I offered to take my wife to work so she wouldn’t have to drive in the snow. I leave work to pick her up. The traffic is a little heavy, but that only takes me 10 minutes. So I pick her up and I take her to work. That takes 20 minutes. Great, I have half an hour to get to work, no problem. Right. I get most of the way there. I get onto Broad Street in downtown Columbus and have about 6 blocks to go. Over two hours later I arrive at work. Traffic barely moved. It was about the most frustrating experience I’ve ever had. Luckily no one cared at work. It was snowing like hell so it wasn’t like we were busy.
Anyways.

So what is new with me? Not much. Work, home, work, home. I must say I am so much happier with my new job. I love it. I’m learning things, I’m useful, I feel needed and appreciated. Life is so much better when your job isn’t a source of turmoil in your life. Especially when it pays better, too.

Speaking of cash, I should be getting my tax refund deposited tomorrow. If you haven’t learned the ease of filing your taxes online, you really must. I use H&R Block online and love it. It’s easy to use, very thorough and they guarantee the return. That’s my corporate endorsement for today.

Other than, I don’t have much to say today. I’d talk about sex, but I’m not getting any so what’s the point. I still haven’t received any pictures from anyone. How sad it is to be Dusio.

The picture is Monica Belluci. Apparently she’s an actress, but I haven’t seen her in anything. Now, however, I’ve seen her in just a pair of hands. Such a lovely and seductive picture. How I long to be one of her hands.
Peace.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 2/08/2007 03:41:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!