Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Hottie Alterna-Chick Day.
Tuesday, the beginning of my week. It’s nice to start it with a luscious Suicide Girl.

Um, it’s snowing like a bitch here. On top of the fact that it’s been colder than hell for the past three days or so, now we have 4-6 inches of snow on the way. I know that doesn’t seem like much, but to people in Columbus, it might as well be 4-6 feet. People in Columbus can not drive in the snow. They suck. They either go 3 miles per hour, or they drive like maniacs and slam on their brakes.
The snow means I’ll have to take the S.O. to work. That means I leave work for lunch, at 3:30pm, pick her up at home and drive her to work, then come back to work myself. She doesn’t like to drive in the snow. I don’t mind, I really don’t. It’s not a big deal. Plus, it gets me out of the shop. I personally like the snow. If it’s going to be cold, it might as well snow.
So the S.O. went to her restaurant Christmas party on Sunday. Yeah, I know, it’s February. It just happened to be the first day they had available. She got loaded. Apparently so did everyone else. She didn’t stay out late, though. Not that I would have minded, she could have stayed out longer. She thinks she works with a bunch of sluts because half of them are sleeping with guys there. One of them has slept with a bunch of them. I don’t judge. Personally, I like sluts. What’s not to like about a woman who likes sex and shares it with others? But that is a guys opinion.

Other than that, not much is going on in my life. Just working, kids, home, the usuals.

I’m still waiting for some boobie pics!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 2/06/2007 03:05:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!