Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Porn Star Friday. Shay Laren.

Yes, it’s everyone’s favorite day, Porn Star Friday. Today we have Shay Laren. I’ve never seen this chica before, but she is hot, she is a porn star and that’s good enough for me. Apparently she is a Brit, too. That makes her all the more hot. I may have to check out one of her movies just to hear her talk dirty and moan with an accent. Hubba hubba.

So do you people have any plans for the weekend? Myself, not as of yet. The S.O.’s birthday is tomorrow. She has to work, though. We may do dinner on Sunday, but I’m not sure as of yet. As for a present, I haven’t a clue yet. I’ll think of something.

I mentioned that the S.O. has been talking about the swing club thing. Like I said, that doesn’t bother me too much. But she was describing the way she talks and jokes around with guys at work, and I’m wondering if it should bother me. She has always been a very blunt, occasionally crude speaking person with friends. She told me how guys will joke around with her and ask her for a blow job or to have sex. Something like, “hey, _____, why don’t we go out to my car and have sex?” She says it cracks her up and she just fires back a crude comment. Should this bother me? I suppose I shouldn’t care. She’s a big girl, she can handle herself. I mean, if I were in the room and some guy said that to her, I’d be pissed. But in a joking way, I don’t think so. I’ve always felt that when a guy knows a woman is married and he hits on her, it’s a bit of disrespect to the husband. Like you don’t give a shit. It’s kind of like an honor thing. The chef there that I thought she might have an affair with, he kind of pisses me off. Not by wanting to have sex with her, I mean, he’s a dude, she is sexy, and so I can see that. But in the fact that I’ve met the guy a few times and that doesn’t seem to matter to him and he still hits on her. I should be offended, right? I mean, he’s Italian too. He knows you don’t hit on a paesan’s wife. It’s code. It’s insulting to my manhood. Maybe I’m being to testosterone-y.
I know she’d be pissed if a chick here at work was hitting on me. She’d of course blame me, though.
I don’t know where I’m going with this, I guess I just wonder what others think.

Hey, you know what? It’s fucking cold here! Really fucking cold. And it’s going to get colder. So much for missing winter. We may not have gotten the snow but we certainly are getting the arctic air. I guess it makes up for all those weekends in the 60’s and 70’s we had in December.
What’s your weather like people? I’m curious to know. I’m also curious to know where anyone who reads this is from. I have the map deal at the bottom, but that just tracks hits, whether it’s one second or an hour. I know I have a lovely Croatian girl who reads this occasionally. She has a great blog, too. Check it out, it’s called Floating, and it’s listed in my links to the right. She always has great pictures of her travels. And she is cute!
Well, my friends, I’m going to let you go. Enjoy the porn pic, enjoy your weekend and ladies, send me pics of you boobs! Just kidding. Or I’m not kidding if you really want to!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 2/02/2007 01:32:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jhianna said…

    I know, I know - I'm totally late on comments. I suck.

    It's finally warming up here - and we have sunshine! We might even have all the snow gone by the end of the week.

    I dunno about sending pics of my boobs - maybe I'll hook you up with pictures of my friend with the awesome rack. I just need to get her drunk first....

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    I'll take whatever I can get!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!