|
| Wednesday, January 31, 2007 |
| Zen-day |
Just come to see that everything is passing on, that nothing in your mind remains the same for even the span of a breath. If you see like that for even a moment, then for that moment you are free. - Ji Aoi Isshi
That’s a whole lot of I don’t know what. I need to keep reading it to make sense of it. I’d concentrate on it now but I’m too distracted by the jugs and pokies on the girl in the meditation picture above. Boob-a-licious.
So another day at work. It’s been busy, end of the month and all. We’re upgrading computer systems and this is the first full month we’ve been using it. Some people here are really griping about the whole thing, but I think the new system is a hell of a lot better. People just get set in their ways, I suppose.
It’s been a day of hotties. Some biker chicks in nice tight jeans. A guy came in who just got back from Iraq and his wife is getting him a bike as a welcome home present. Now that is a loving wife. Plus, she’s hot. Dude was lucky enough to make it back from Bush’s folly in one piece and he come home to a hot wife who wants to get him a bike. He is truly blessed.
I saw something today you rarely see. I really, really hot policewoman. I’m talking major hot. She looked so good in the uniform. She came in for some Police Benevolance thing. We were trying to get her to get on a bike. She said she was intimidated by them. One of the guys said, “You’re carrying a gun and you are intimidated by a motorcycle?” Good point. Regardless, she was a total hottie. I was impressed. You can insert whatever corny, “she can arrest or frisk me anytime” joke in here you want.
So Dusio, how’s the home life? Fine, thank you for asking. It’s pretty uneventful. Not a whole lot happening. The S.O. has been working a lot; I’ve been working a lot. We are dealing with kids and school, blah, blah, blah. Something interesting, though. The S.O. keeps talking about how a girl she works with, with whom she is good friends, has been going to a local swingers club. The girl says she goes just to see what it’s like, and maybe watch. I’m not buying it. Guys might go for the voyeur factor, but chicks I think expect to get laid. Anyways, she says she might like to go with her to check it out. I don’t really have an issue with that, I mean; I don’t think she’d hook up with any dudes, that’s not her style. She’s pretty picky. I would prefer that I go with her. I’ve been to swing clubs before. She hasn’t. I trust her, but hey, I’d like to go too. I think I’ve mentioned before, she has had a few bisexual relationships in the past. Actually, for a time when we were separated, she dated a woman. Being a dude, I’d be all for a little of that action. Who knows? Plus, I think it’s something that we should do together. I mean, kind of understand her wanting to go with her friend and all, but if everyone is going just to watch, why not make it a threesome? I’m dreaming, most likely.
What do any of you think? Anyone been to swing clubs with spouses? Any experienced readers out there? I know I have a few blog friends who have some risqué blogs that also read mine. What is your opinion? Dusio wants to know! Peace.Labels: sex, swingers, Work, Zen Day |
posted by dusio @ 1/31/2007 03:47:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |