Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Help stop an idiot.

Bill O'Reilly. Ordinarily he is just another right-wing sociopath with no common sense and a penchant for exaggerating or just plain lying. This time he has gone too far.
I'm sure most of you have heard the story of the boy, Shawn Hornbeck, who had been kidnapped over four years ago and was recently found with a newly kidnapped boy. Well, according to alleged human being O'Reilly, Hornbeck must have enjoyed his stay and helped his captor.
To top it all off, O'Reilly is due to speak at the National Centers for Missing and Exploited Children's conference in March.
I'm including a link to a petition to get him removed as the keynote speaker. HERE
I'm also including a link to Fox's email addresses. Contact as many people as you like and tell them you think O'Reilly is out of line and should be removed or censured. HERE
Here are a couple more links to spread the disdain for this moron.
I rarely feel as strongly negative toward someone as I do towards O'Reilly. He and Limbaugh do more to promote ignorance and pettiness than any two beings on this planet.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 2/07/2007 10:21:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Bitter Truth said…

    I started a petition and an emailing campaign, and I am happy to report that through the efforts of caring people, Bill O'Reilly has been REMOVED as the keynote speaker for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's fundraiser next month! HURRAY!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!