|
| Tuesday, October 03, 2006 |
| Tuesday, Hottie Goth Day |

Honestly, the only positive going today.
I thought I was working past some of the physical symptoms of getting off of the medication, but it seems to come back with something new over and over again. Now I’ve had a headache for two days or so. Last night it turned into a migraine. Today it’s a dull ache on the top. Plus, I’m waking up every hour or so, I’m starved constantly and the ringing in my ears isn’t fading anymore. Enough of my bitching.
The chick here at work has her tight, camel toe pants on. I don’t know how those things keep from bursting open. She looks like she could pick up small objects with the camel toe, too. Scary.
The S.O. and I are warring again. Perhaps we are reaching the breaking point. I know my will is broken. I guess when you have both grown up, but have grown in such different directions, it can be impossible. I suppose instead of trying to save a dying plant it might be better to rip it out and put it on the compost heap. Pretty eco-friendly and poetic of me, don’t you think?
Let me say this about Rep. Foley and his pedophilia. Checking into an addiction clinic doesn’t make what you did any more understandable. You are a sick freak and deserve to be punished. More than your average joe because of the position you held. And every party employee who knew what was going on and didn’t report it should be busted for child endangerment and aiding and abetting. It sickens me that they thought more of winning elections than that boy. How can the republican leadership claim the moral highground on this one? I’m sure they will spin it somehow. I’m sure it was Bill Clinton’s fault.
|
posted by dusio @ 10/03/2006 02:23:00 PM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
The Republicans have been cornholing the constitution and the electorate approves, so little boys really isn't much of a stretch. I bet Bushco Inc. gives him a medal and contracts Halliburton to produce it.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
The Republicans have been cornholing the constitution and the electorate approves, so little boys really isn't much of a stretch. I bet Bushco Inc. gives him a medal and contracts Halliburton to produce it.