Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Friday night blights.

So I get home from work, go to the store with the kids, make dinner, blah, blah, blah. Nothing exciting, another Friday with Dusio. I check my email about half an hour ago and have an email from the high-school-alum-country-band-chick. It's the lyrics to four songs and what key the are in. I didn't even tell her I'd tryout. I just said I'd let her know. I don't know. I kind of would like to give it a shot, but I don't know if I want to get involved in all that. I don't need one more committment. I have two jobs, three kids, and four kinds of crazy in my life right now.
I know all the songs, but one by Keith Urban. Not terribly familiar with his work. Other than hooking up with Nicole Kidman. I certainly hope he had her disinfected after Tommy "helter skelter" Cruise. That's just yucky. There's 2 Garth Brooks songs, the Urban tune and one by Toby Keith. I saw the file she sent for the Toby Keith song, it was named 'tkeith' and I got nervous. If it was that all american boot up your ass song, I didn't think I could do it. I don't have an issue with him and his support of the troops, it's just a little gung-ho for me. It wasn't that song, luckily. It's "I love this Bar." It may be a bit deeper than my range. I'm a pretty traditional Baritone with a few extra notes above, but deep can throw me sometimes.
My voice I'm sure is weak, my breathing horrible and my stamina not so good anymore.
The other thing is, when the hell am I going to be able to get to Lancaster, where the band rehearses? Lancaster is about 30 minutes SE of Columbus and about 45-55 minutes from where I live. I still may do it for shits and giggles.

Hell, I have my opening night outfit picked out.

You like?


I interspersed pics of various country hotties, these being the not as well known, but needing some real Dusio lovin' types. Starts with The Wreckers (Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp), then Miranda Lambert (built like a brick shithouse), and finally Jamie O'Neal (slightly older, still amazingly sexy and making freckles damn hot)
posted by dusio @ 9/29/2006 08:29:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger deedledee said…

    Opening night I'll launch a panty cannon. You should do it!!!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger はるきとエミリー said…

    hey, you commented on my blog. i didn't realise you actually do sing. i think country music is the one music genre in japan that hasn't actually been embraced by the general population. i invite you to be the first.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!