
I had a previous post written that was just spitting vile and hateful venom at anything and everything that is pissing me off right now. Suffice it to say, I haven’t been in a good mood and my last nerve has been destroyed. One thing I’ve learned over this period is that people only care about themselves. I don’t exclude myself from this. People will tell you one thing to your face and then screw you in their own interests. Even offers of help are generally just manipulations to get you to owe them something. I’ve run into this with family recently and it is pretty much ruining my faith in human nature. My view of family must not be one held by others. I thought family helped each other and was there for each other. Not the family I know. I guess we are all in this world alone and have to figure it out on our own.
The whole of the world has turned into one self serving bastard. Our country is run by people hell bent to force their view of morality and the world on everyone else. You get bombed or ruined if you don’t agree. Religions are only out to promote themselves and make money. If you disagree, you are a heathen and deserve to be shunned or bet yet gotten rid of. Political parties only want money and to be re-elected. Caring and doing the right thing is for suckers and losers. Any good person who wanted to do something for others would never enter the political process, hence all the thieves, liars and cheats that now sit in office, regardless of party.
I’m angry, I’m bitter, and I’m without hope for the world these days.
Please note, none of this has anything to do with the S.O. issue of last week. I’m not saying that for her benefit or mine. It’s just the truth. She is the one thing I could count on these past few days. |