|
| Thursday, September 28, 2006 |
| Thursday. Paris and Lindsay lesbo sex tape revealed! |
Or, how to get more google hits.
I didn’t have a funny pun so I went with something to get the google hits up.
Another day, another, well, day.
I’m tired. My four-year-old had a fever and stomach issues most of last night. I got some sleep between 12-5am but I kept waking up wanting to check her temperature. She broke it around 2ish but woke up this morning around 5 with dry heaves and a temp around 102. She’s doing ok today, slight fever, not hungry but no vomiting or heaving, but she definitely picked up something at pre-school I imagine. I love her preschool, she loves her preschool, but those things a primordial bowls of viral soup that the kids pass around. Oh well. Hopefully she won’t need to see a doctor, seeing as how I’m insurance-less at this point. I wouldn’t let that stop me from taking her, but let’s see how things go.
I often plan out these blog entries on my drive in to work. I was feeling feisty and political this morning and was going to go on and on about the issues with both liberal and conservative politicians. Having gotten busy at work, I’ve cooled down a bit and don’t feel like hanging out on the corner of Bitter and Angry. So here is the Cliff Notes version.
Republicans and Democrats are both self-serving money making machines. Societies needs don’t apply.
President Bush is the worst president ever. Refuses to admit mistakes. Blames everyone else. Tries to suppress and opposition. He’s here in Columbus today at the private home of Les Wexner, owner and founder of the Limited, Corp. Why is he at a private home of a billionaire? Money, no protestors allowed and no press taking pictures of him and said billionaires laughing at the rest of us.
Get religion out of government. COMPLETELY.
Oh, and Bill Clinton was, is and always will be my hero. He’s smart, he did his best and he is still working at it. I’m not going into the Lewinsky b.s. So the guy got a blow job from a fat girl and lied about it. What guy hasn’t? Jefferson, arguably one of the greatest Americans ever, was banging slaves, maids, and everything else. Kennedy got around. Lincoln was most likely manic depressive, and uglier than hell. FDR, had polio, lied about it. Had a mistress most of his life. What I’m saying is, you don’t need to be perfect ‘christian’ to be a good leader, or a great leader. Bush is a lying, cheating, in denial idiot.
No, but life is easing up. By no means fantastic, but the hurricane of shit that wiped out my weekend has moved out to sea a bit. Physically, I’m still fighting a thing or two, but I’m living. Mentally, well, sometimes being pissed off and irritable is a good defense mechanism against depression.
So the talk of the office today, including Ms. Tight Pants, was the marketing ladies gigantuan rack yesterday. The one guy has brought it up like 20 times. I swear he’s never seen cleavage before. The owner is pissed that he didn’t get to see it. I mean, she was cute, and she did have a nice rack, but, dude, I’ve seen better. I guess in this industry, seeing a chick with nice flesh puppies is a rarity. Who knows?
Well, I may check in later.Labels: lesbians, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, politics |
posted by dusio @ 9/28/2006 03:41:00 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |