
So that is the hottest picture of Min Na Wen I could find. Not bad. I'm not all about the asian chicks, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating soy crackers. So, every day is getting a little better. I'm feeling better, the withdrawal symptoms are fading somewhat. I still get dizzy occasionally and the ringing gets irritating at times, but overall, not so bad. The S.O. claims I'm still not myself, and she is probably correct in a lot of ways. I think she prefers me drugged. I can't lie, a lot of times I prefer to be drugged. Ha! So what's new today. Not much. I had a dilemma at work today. Miss Tight Pants came to work today and she had on a yellow blouse. She had two stains on her blouse, each one was approximately on or around her breasts. They were kind of lower and off to the side of her cans. I called the S.O. to ask if I should mention it to Tight Pants. She thought it would be inappropriate, seeing as how I haven't known her too long and that it's a work environment. So I didn't say anything. Later in the day, a guy that works there came up to me and asked me what was up with the boob stains on her. I told him I had noticed it, too, and my S.O. said not to say anything. He's been there longer than her, but he didn't feel comfortable saying anything either. Again, it dropped. So later in the day we had a meeting with a rep from a marketing firm. This lady was thirty-five, attractive, well dressed. She drove an Infiniti, she just looked successful. Didn't hurt that she had a big rack and a low cut shirt. Anyways, I notice the marketing chick staring at Tight Pants' stained up shirt. She kept glancing at it throughout the meeting. I almost felt bad for TP. So, now I'm wondering if I should have said something. I mean, I wouldn't have said, "Hey, your tits have a big stain on them." I most likely would have said, "you have a stain on your shirt," not saying exactly where and telling her to look in the mirror. So what do you peeps think?  Oh, I missed Goth Tuesday so here you go. |
You did the right thing. The Man just made me take some mandatory harassment training - in this modern world, you can't say shit to anyone about anything. Better to let tight pants go down in flames than lose your income because she accuses you of checking out her fun bags.