Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Thursday is another day.
I have a flipping headache today. I hate waking up with a headache. I need like two days just to sleep. I think that might relieve some of the tension in my head. I’d be happy to have two days with a porn star to relieve some of the tension in my groin, also. So, if anyone(alex), knows ones, hook a brother up.

I have to be at work all freaking day today. It so sucks balls. Pardon my graphic-ness.

So what’s new with you people? Nada? Seems that way, no one much is commenting anymore. I either offended or bored people away. That’s ok, I bore and offend myself quite a bit also.

With all this talk of moving out and moving on, I realize that my life is going to be even more drama filled in the future. As much as a boring life is, well, boring, I don’t look forward to turmoil. I’m sure in the long run it will be better for all involved, but like anything, the short run will blow. Someone on another board asked me if I looked forward to dating or seeing women, and I have to say is, no, not at all. I hate dating. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the company of women and meeting new people, it’s just the uncertainty of it all, the blows to the ego, the endless talking about yourself to get people to know you. I’m not good discussing myself in person. I would much rather listen to people talk about themselves. Maybe I’ll just send them the link to this site. That will scare them off for sure. I do look forward to having sex again, that will be nice. That is if anyone will want to have sex with me. I have put on a little weight recently and have let my self go a bit. When I was only working at the motorcycle shop, I actually lost some weight and got a lot more exercise. Since I started working this ‘real’ job, where all I do is sit on my ass all day, I have put on weight. I need to exercise and stop eating so damn much. I go out to lunch everyday and I’m getting fat and going broke. No woman is going to want a pudgy late thirties guy with 3 kids and issues galore. Yeah, the future, I can’t wait.

The woman in my office today has not as tight pants on today. Damn it. At least tight pants would have made the day pass quicker. I try to imagine what she’d look like sans the pants, I think I might be disappointed. I mean, she’s 37, had two kids and has a little meat on her. But you know what, that might be sexy. I like a real woman. I like a little meat to dig my teeth into, if you know what I mean. Yeah, I take that back, I wouldn’t be disappointed; I’d probably spend a few hours on that body.

I hate to keep bringing up the bimbo, but another pic of Lindsay Lohan’s grotesque female bits showed up on the net again. I’ve been thinking about this lately, I don’t like completely shaved look. It kinda creeps me out. I like to know a woman has a little hair or something. You know, a landing strip or a nacho chip, not a bald. I guess having girls and having changed diapers, I don’t want anyone I’m sleeping with looking younger down there. It’s creepy. I’m not saying I want the 70’s jungle bush, fur bikini look, but something. Maybe that’s why I find dark haired women and Latinas so hot. Who knows? Maybe I’m just a big perv. That’s the most likely answer.

On a different note, page, reality, I saw a horrific car crash last night. No one died or anything, but the lady had a massive gash on her forehead from the steering wheel. The car she was driving was a piece o’crap from the 70’s and had no airbags or any other safety equipment from what I could tell. She was in front of me at a light and it turned green she pulled out into the intersection and got t-boned in the back door by a tiny little Japanese car. It was basically stuck in the back door and she went sideways into a light post. The little car was hauling ass. Some dumb kid. I checked on the kid, who was fine, surrounded by like 4 airbags, and then went to see the other lady. She was dazed as all hell. Had the massive cut and what seemed like broken ribs. The cut was so open I could see her skull. Nasty. I called the cops and put a cloth napkin on her head. The S.O. is forever leaving cloth napkins from her restaurant in the car. She wanted to get out of the car but I thought it best she sit still. Her eyes were glassy and her pupils were fixed. I think she had a pretty good concussion. The squad showed up and I spent an hour with the cops telling them what I saw. Not that you couldn’t look at the wreck and see what happened. I kind of felt bad for the kid; she was probably 18 or so and was crying. They took her somewhere.
Just another night in the life of Dusio, witness of horrific injuries.
posted by dusio @ 9/14/2006 11:31:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jasmine's Journey said…

    "I have put on a little weight recently and have let my self go a bit."

    I hear ya. After being on the train wreck that was a few years ago, divorce, 2 parents dying etc. I gained some myself. I have started getting back on track though. So if you ever need some advice. Give me a holler. Oh, and stay away from the fast food. It will kill ya! I limit myself to once a week.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger deedledee said…

    Next time my pr0n star friend is in town, I'll let you know. LOL

    I saw an accident on Sunday involving teens. They were flying down the road and lost control - car went skidding sideways into a pole. Luckily, they were all fine.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Air bags rule. When I crashed my little Japanese car, I walked away, thanks to them. Along with crumple zones and seatbelt pretensioners. Luckily, I didn't take anyone else out with me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!