|
| Friday, September 08, 2006 |
| Friday. Who give’s a shit? |
 That’s my way of telling you its 10:07am and I’m already having a shitty day.
I’ve noticed that every time I tell you people everything thing at home is ok, shit hits the fan. Things between the S.O. and are tense again. I’m coming to the conclusion that she is just unhappy and I am the issue. She just get’s pissed at everything I do or don’t do. I’m just to the point now where the brief periods of calm aren’t worth the far to frequent times of hell. I’m tired of coming home and being apprehensive about what type of mood she will be in. Actually, that’s the state I live in pretty much all the time. I dread her coming home from work in a bad mood, waking up in a bad mood, etc. Generally the only time I don’t worry is when I’m at work or asleep. This isn’t doing either of us any good. She keeps threatening to take off. I can’t say I’d object to that too much. I could handle the kids. It would take some arranging, but I’d figure it out. But she won’t leave. First of all, it’s her place. Second of all, she’s got no where to go. No, I’m going to be the one who moves out. And that will be a nightmare. I don’t want to live away from my kids. I’m sure I could find a place relatively close and all, but, ugh, what a nightmare. I need to do something. I get no pleasure from life anymore. Work isn’t terribly satisfying, home sucks, and I have no real interests right now. If it weren’t for the kids I’d really be miserable. But, I trudge on.
Anyone for a cup of depression with a little sorrow and self pity? |
posted by dusio @ 9/08/2006 01:37:00 PM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
I feel ya man. Either youu two need some counseling a.s.a.p. or you need to get the hell out of there. Protect yourself though, delete any incriminating evidence and start building a case against her.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
I feel ya man. Either youu two need some counseling a.s.a.p. or you need to get the hell out of there. Protect yourself though, delete any incriminating evidence and start building a case against her.