Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Shake dat azzzzzzzz......

I love a delicious ass, such as Miss Eva Mendes' to the left there.
The one woman in my office today wore her tight pants again today. Oh my..... She really does have an incredible ass. I spent most of the day staring at it and the other part trying not to. It's round and meaty, with nice hips and succulent thighs. Oh if she only knew the perversities that pass through my mind when she wears those pants. I am a bad boy.
I'm tired this evening. Luckily I didn't have to work late anywhere so I get to relax a little. The S.O. seems in a good enough mood, so maybe I'll have a quiet night. The one really good thing about the S.O. is that she is a trained chef. She really can cook and we had a wonderful dinner. Stuffed shrimp, linguine with cream sauce, salad, fresh bread. Mange'! We try to have dinner with the kids every night. I think it's important for a family to have dinner together. I get to hear about the girls days and all that stuff. It's the one thing we do have going for us.
Have I ever told you my favorite cartoon currently on is Jimmy Neutron? It's a great show. Watch it sometime. The character Sheen is always chiming in with comments that I think most kids miss but are damn funny.
I have to work late tomorrow at my real job, until around 9pm. There is some conference I'm supposed to be a part of. I'm dreading it. I have no idea what is expected of me because the moron at my office in charge of it doesn't tell anyone dick. So I'm sure I'll have to wing it. Luckily I am good with the b.s.
I seem to know a lot of people who are looking for jobs these days. I guess it's because our economy is in such great shape like our presidolt says. I feel for them. I went through that this summer and hated it. I hate having to go on interviews and sell yourself like some hooker. I hate sending resumes and not even getting a response that they received it. It just sucks all the way around.
Speaking of sucking, I'm still horny from those pants.
posted by dusio @ 9/13/2006 06:38:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!