Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Wednesday does it end?
You know what? I forgot yesterday was Hottie Goth Day! Luckily, I posted a hot goth anyways. Must have been lurking in the back of my mind.

I want to thank everyone for there comments and suggestions about my S.O. I’m just going to try to hold out for a while longer and see what happens. I’m sure it all seems much worse because I’m working two jobs, I’m tired all the time and frankly, life is unfulfilling at this point. I just feel like I have nothing to look forward to. The things I do enjoy anymore are just blogging and chatting on webboards. I’m not insulting anyone, but I’m starting to feel like a real computer loser. Like my only fun in life is on this screen. It’s really not me. I’m an outdoors, go places, see things kind of person.
Oh well.

I’ll check in later.
posted by dusio @ 9/13/2006 02:27:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Jasmine's Journey said…

    I know what you mean. I got that way before Joe came out. You are in a slump! Take the kids and go do some fun stuff on sat or sunday! We have been going to the lake and hiking.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    I know, I need to get out. The Italian Festival is this weekend downtown so I might go down there. Hang out with my peoples. Eat too much, drink too much, curse in Italian.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!