|
| Wednesday, September 06, 2006 |
| Is that a Hump Day on your back or are you just happy to see me? |
Ah Wednesday. The middle of the week. The hardest of all days to spell. The day before Thursday. The day when you either wish the week was over or realize you don’t have enough days this week to get anything done.
In my case, it’s just another friggin’ day. Yipee Ki-ay motherfucker.
So, really, not much is going on with me right now. I’m trying to stay busy at work. Home is home. Not really much change. The S.O. and I are tolerating each other. That’s about it. I’ve been pretty horned up lately and I’ve considered making a move, I just don’t know if it’s worth the effort or the issues it may raise. I really would love to really get and give a good, ah, hell, I’ll say it, FUCK! Sometimes you just need to fuck. Know what I mean? I can totally differentiate between fucking and making love. I can be romantic and sweet and make sweet love all night long. Or, I can pound and ride and slam and bang and roll until we both end up a heap of sweaty flesh. Both are good. But the latter is something you need sometime just to ease the pressure in life. My heart and my dick don’t necessarily need to belong to the same person. I’ve loved people before who aren’t good in bed and I’ve hated people who I’d pay good money to fuck right now. It’s not about looks, either. Some of the best sex I ever had was with a woman who wasn’t a model, but she loved sex and loved everything about sex and was talented at everything and anything. Gives me the tingles just thinking about her. I need to stop, with my luck I’ll get called into the owner’s office and I’ll have to carry a book in front of my crotch like an eighth grader.
At the motorcycle shop where I work, the manager of the soft goods department up and quit a week ago. Now they are asking me to take over some of her duties. I only work maybe one night a week plus Saturday. It’s not complicated. They have some good people there, it would just be ordering and scheduling and stuff. I figure I should ask for more money if I’m doing more. I should tell them I’ll do it for a bike. Sounds fair to me.
So the girl that works with my regular job is wearing some really tight dress pants. She has a truly fine ass. Nice and round, juicy. It leads to some thick, yummy looking thighs. I want to bury my face in that mound of gabardine. Would that be poor office etiquette? One of the sexy things about her is that she is in her late 30’s. I am so turned on by women of that age group these days. I find these women to be hotter than those little bimbettes that are in there early twenties. I met with a homeowner and his wife last week and she was smokin’ hot. She had a lovely face, big boobs, a nice round butt and I was digging it. For some reason I’ve been getting hard-ons for middle aged housewives. Am I a freak? I don’t know. Something about a real woman like that that get’s me going. I know, I’m a horndog, deal with it.
I guess you can tell today isn’t deep thought and discussion day.
|
posted by dusio @ 9/06/2006 02:06:00 PM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
when my lessons start i always hate wensdays, it is exactly as you said. i was always amazed how some people can have (great) sex without love i guess i'm just not that kind of person
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
when my lessons start i always hate wensdays, it is exactly as you said.
i was always amazed how some people can have (great) sex without love i guess i'm just not that kind of person