Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
I love a rainy night. And other Eddie Rabbit hits.


It is a’rainin’. I love rain on the roof at night. Makes sleeping delicious.

I was going to go on a political rant today. The 9/11 thing has me all worked up. But I’m not in the mood. I’m just going to sum it up. Bush is an idiot. His administration is criminally irresponsible. This country is headed down a dangerous road. That’s good.

Anyone ever listen to Stephanie Miller? She’s on in the mornings. She’s a liberal talk show host. It’s a great show. She mixes political satire with dumb jokes and skits. She is not too far to the left, but is decidedly anti-bush. She had an evangelical minister on today, a Reverend Jim Wallace. Now, usually the mere mention of the words ‘evangelical minister’ would have me change the station, but since it was on Stephanie’s show, I listened a bit. This man is a genius. He has defined the line between government and religion perfectly. I urge you to look at his website. Read about him. If every religious person took his tact on the relationship between government and religion, this would be a better world.

Enough of the world issues. Life at home is calm for now. I’m pretty much of the mind that I should move out within the next year. It breaks my heart to do it, because of the kids, but it’s not a healthy environment if their parents hate each other. I can’t imagine not putting my kids to sleep or not having my four year old climb into bed with me in the morning. Life is so dreadfully unfair. I realize it all stems from poor decisions I’ve made, I just don’t want the kids to have to pay the price for those decisions. I wish there were another way to work things out. I just don’t see it. I suggested we talk to a counselor, but she isn’t going for it. I don’t need her love or her companionship at this point. I just need her to let up. She is on a tear about anything and everything I do. I’m sure it stems from her unhappiness, but I can’t fix that. I would if I could. I want her to be happy. I want me to be happy. Apparently those things are diametrically opposed.

I really need to get out and just relax some night soon. I need a break from things. Just put it out of my head. Hell, even seeing a movie would be a few hours of respite. Thing is even when I go out, my mind stays on my problems. I’m being a little depressive, I know, but that’s the way things go. I think I’m giving myself an ulcer, too. My stomach has been in knots for weeks now. I don’t know. Life’s a bitch. Deep, huh?

So what else is new in the world? Paris Hilton got busted for DUI, that’s a shocker. Lindsay Lohan’s love flaps apparently were showing in that pic. That girl needs to look into some plastic surgery for that thing. Ugh. Maybe that’s what happens when you sleep with Fez from ‘That’s 70’s Show.” Tom Cruise actually does have a baby. Well, that or a clone, I’m not sure. That guy is an idiot. Anyone watch Katie Couric on the news? She sucks.
I’m eagerly awaiting for the two shows I do watch on tv regularly to come back on. Lost and the Sopranos. Lost should be back on soon, The Sopranos probably not for a while. Other than those two, all I ever watch are documentaries and stuff on history or discovery. Or porn, of course.

Speaking of porn. I was thinking about people who I’d sleep with that aren’t traditional sex symbols.
1. Soledad O’Brien. On CNN. She is mega hot. Sexy. Yummy.

2. Senator Mary Landrieu of Louisiana. Not gorgeous, but I’d be under her desk on Capital Hill.

3. Any female cop that doesn’t outweigh me. They’d have to leave on half their uniform, though. Hey, it’s a fantasy.

Those are the top three. I meet random women daily that strike me as possibly being hot in bed. I know, I’m a perv.
posted by dusio @ 9/12/2006 12:13:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Jasmine's Journey said…

    "I suggested we talk to a counselor, but she isn’t going for it. I don’t need her love or her companionship at this point. I just need her to let up."

    That is sad. Glad to hear you suggested counseling but it takes two people to make a relationship work, not one. You can't do it alone. Does she know you want out?

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger dusio said…

    she knows. she says she wants out, also. i feel like i'm beating my head against a wall. i really just want the strength to hold out for a while longer, maybe through this school year.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger deedledee said…

    I think you'll be much happier away from her and if you are in a nearby neighborhood -- hey...kids can stay over if they like.

    As for Lindsey's meat curtains - GAG! She needs to get a flap tuck. LOL She boinked Fez? I heard he has a HUGE Cack!! Maybe that's what happened -- he tore it up. LMAO!!!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Jasmine's Journey said…

    She looks like she has a stitch instead of a slit! Gross!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!