|
| Tuesday, September 05, 2006 |
| Tuesday. AKA Hottie Goth Day. |
The monster weekend is over. I fully intended to update my blog during the weekend but never got around to it. I caught a cold after spending Saturday at a rainy, cold bike rodeo. I suppose that I should be thankful that the only virus I brought home from that place was a cold. It could have been much worse.
I don’t even know how to begin to describe the Bike Rodeo I went to this weekend. It was mind blowing. Let me start out by saying, my eyes have seen many things in my life. I’ve seen all types of debauchery up close and in person. I’ve seen an orgy. I’ve seen all kinds of strippers engage in legal and illegal acts. I’ve been to Mardi Gras. I’ve been on the OSU campus during riots and revelry. None of it compares to the Easyrider’s Rodeo in Chillicothe, Ohio. Let me give you some background. It is four day event held at the county fairgrounds. Half of the fairgrounds is the show itself, with vendors, and shows, and concerts, etc. The other half is set up for camping. The show itself is not terribly wild. You’ll see profane t-shirts and women in slutty clothing. Nothing too bad. It’s the campgrounds that are mind blowing. They call it The Zoo. Basically people park their trailers, tents, campers, whatever in aisles and party for 4 days. It is wall to wall people. Then, people either walk, ride bikes or 4 wheelers or even golf carts around the roads in between the camps. Some of these vehicles are plain, some done up quite ornately. You’ll see a 4x4 pulling a trailer that has couches on it. Or a bar. Or, better yet, a pole with a girl pole dancing on it. The camps are equally as ornate. Some have bars set up where they sell alcohol. Some have huge tents. Some have a stage with the poles again. One had a giant projection screen with porn showing on it. There were bonfires and strobe lights. All kinds of decorations. There’d be one camp calling it’s self ‘the pleasure palace’. Another with a ‘free boobie wash’. Most of the activities were centered on women flashing. Their boobs, their asses, or even their crotches. I saw more breasts that night then I ever have in a one day span. Same with asses and vaginas. Women would pull up their shirts if you just asked. Or pointed a camera at them. On one car, a woman was on the roof, spread eagle. She had no top on and her skirt hiked around her waist. A guy was on the trunk of the car, eating her out. People just hooted and hollered. With the smoke and the lights, the rampant debauchery, I felt as if I was on a beginning level of hell. It must have been like what Sodom and Gomorrah were like before they were razed. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not being judgmental. I’m all for fun and craziness, nudity and sex. I love all that. I just had never seen so much in my life. It was astounding. I saw naked men and women. One guy was buck naked waiving his dick at passing people. I’m still a bit in shock.
So that was all day Saturday. Sunday, when I woke up, I had a terrible cold. My head felt like I was packing a 2 liter of mucus in it. I had a headache, body ache, chills, all the fun stuff. I slept on and off all day. Monday wasn’t much better. I tried to get some stuff around the house done, but I would have to sleep in between chores. I ended up going to bed around 8 last night. I do feel better today.
I’m kinda sad about the Crocodile Guy. I mean, he was bound to get hurt or killed eventually, but who’d a thought? The worst part is his family. That blows.
Did you read that Columbus, Ohio was listed as the third drunkest city in America? Hot damn! They base it on number of bars, dui’s, alcoholics groups and such. We should be so proud. A little shit of a city like Columbus beating out Miami, and NYC and the like. Of course, Milwaukee was number one, so, what can you say.
It’s another rainy day.
The S.O. and I have chilled a little. We agreed to disagree and dropped the fighting for now. It’s impossible to keep up with all the tension all the time. It’s physically and mentally draining. I’m starting to think she may have a boyfriend at work. I don’t have any real clues, just a sense of something. I can’t say I’d be terribly upset. If he could make her happy it would make my life a ton easier. Then maybe I could get a little something on the side. Yeah right. There is a big market for an out of shape 37 year old man with 3 kids who lives with his bitchy ex-wife. Line up, ladies, I’m taking numbers!! I don’t think I’d have the energy for a relationship right now. Who has that kind of time? I would find time for good sex, though. My mind and the majority of my body may be aging, but I still have the sex drive of a 22 year old.
|
posted by dusio @ 9/05/2006 11:43:00 AM   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Miami residents are too coked up to drink.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| About Me |
|

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
| |
Miami residents are too coked up to drink.