Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Thursday, how to be a player.

You are asking me?

I haven’t a clue. I’ve done some playing around, but I am by no means a ‘playa’.
I have dated more than one girl at a time. Slept with more than one girl at a time. But, honestly, those were rare occasions. I’m not the kind of guy who goes to a bar and can pick up a girl. I only even got close once, and I got cock-blocked by my dumbass friend. He was drunk and being an idiot. She was digging me, but didn’t like him. And he wouldn’t go away. Que sera sera.
No, most women I’ve been with it’s taken me a long time to get into their pants. Most women I’ve been with I’ve known for a while ahead of time. I don’t have lines or game or any of that crap. I’m too much of a geek to be a player. But skills, well….

I’m in a great mood today. I’m working on just focusing on the future and what good things in my life I do have. I have my kids, my health, a decent job (or two), and my family. I have a future. It may not be mapped out and planned, but I have an idea or two. I can get down and only look down, sometimes. It’s just a pisser. The trick with me is to recognize it’s just a feeling or an outlook, not necessarily the reality of the situation. It may be a down cycle I’m going through. I have been tired a lot, hungry a lot, depressed a lot and, of course, bitchy. Moving on through. That’s all I can do.

I’ve read some terrific articles in Rolling Stone recently. Political ones. I guess it’s a clue to how liberal I am any more that my political views coincide most with the writers at Rolling Stone. The articles were in the issue with Ms. Aguilera on the cover, pictured to the right. One was on Guantanamo Bay and a teenage ‘detainee’. It is an amazing story of how brutal man can be to man. Now, the true terrorists deserve whatever the hell they get. I’m not terribly concerned with their welfare. Similar to a murderer getting what they deserve. But these people we’ve detained have not had the benefit of even a hearing. Afghanis will tell you that they turned people over to the CIA and the military for personal, financial or spiteful reasons. Even military officials will admit that there are a great deal of detainees that have done nothing wrong. It sickens me that we are abusing the principles that we laud over the rest of the world. Right to a fair trial. To face your accuser. To hear the evidence against you. The right to counsel. It’s appalling. We’ve stopped abiding by the Geneva Convention. What is to stop another country from doing what we are doing, only to our citizens? Nothing. We are the world’s largest hypocrites.
There is also an article on the race for governor in Ohio. They focus mainly on Ken Blackwell, the republican Secretary of State. This is the man that handed Bush Ohio in 2004. Read the article. You’ll be appalled at the way he manipulates the rules and regulations to his advantage. How is it possible that the man charged with assuring the veracity of the vote was the chairman of Bush’s Ohio re-election campaign? Is that right in any capacity? Thankfully, Blackwell is trailing in the polls. Here is an article in Rolling Stone by Robert F. Kennedy, jr.

Please, people of Ohio, redeem the state in the eyes of the nation and vote against Blackwell. I’m not telling you to vote for Strickland, the Democrat, I’d like you to, but don’t vote for Blackwell.
I know she seems like a floozy, but I think Christina Aguilera is a major hottie.
posted by dusio @ 9/21/2006 10:00:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger deedledee said…

    Did you know that Ken Blackwell used to make regular trips to Steubenville? He's got a lot of OLD ITalian money in his backpocket if ya know what I mean...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!