Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Wednesday, or Hate Lindsay Lohan day.
I just thought I’d throw that out there. Could make a good weekly comment section.

Or how about How to Ruin a Career by Drinking and Partying and Missing Work Day?
We’ve all done that, but most of us aren’t paid millions of dollars to act. I’ve been drunk and hung over and gone to jobs where I was actually required to do something.

It’s a sunny, chilly day here in Central Ohio. What’s going on in the world? Same shit, different day. There has been a coup in Thailand. Boring. Hungary is trying to oust its leader. Boring. Oil prices continue to drop. Boring but good. Bush is still a moron. Boring and Sad. I’m still sexless. Boring, sad and pathetic.

There is really nothing exciting going on in my life right now. My day consists of going to work, do nothing interesting, going home, taking care of the kids, and going to bed. Yeah! The days just drag and drag. Blogging and being on the net are the most interesting things I do. Hell, I’m boring all of you to death, the few that read this.

I took a 3 hour break in writing this post.

I talked to a guy today that I hadn’t seen in quite a while. I had heard he was working not far from me and I thought I’d drop by and say hello. We worked together 12 years ago or so and I’ve seen him on and off over the years. He had gone through a lot of problems in those 12 years. He had a serious coke problem for a while. Went bankrupt, got divorced, did all kinds of crazy shit. He’s been clean for 2 years now and is married and is doing really well. About a year ago he had a heart attack and had to get a pacemaker. That coke will fuck you up. I’m glad he’s doing well because he was always a really nice guy and I hated to see him ruin his life. He is part of a mortgage company now and mentioned he could help me out. We ran some things and turns out he can! So, I am going to start looking for a place to buy. I think I’m going to look in the country a little. I’m not a big city guy and I want a place where I can garden and my kids can be safe. Decent schools, etc. It’s the best news I have had in a long time. I don’t know what the S.O. will want to do, but if I have my own place, things will be different.
I bitch and complain about her a lot, I know. But she has been a huge part of my life for a long time. She has brought me back from the brink more than once and pulled me up at the darkest part of my life. She’s the mother of my children and she is a terrific mother. I’m not sure what our future holds. I don’t even know what I would like to happen. It’s confusing and difficult to comprehend all the feelings I have. Sometimes I hate her and want to move on, other times it’s not so bad, and occasionally there are times when I remember why I fell in love with her. I do think we need therapy, either way.

Something else I need. A drink. Anyone have any mojitos?



Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 9/20/2006 02:13:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well your post today makes me think there might be a future for the two of you. If possible, have family watch the kids for you and take her away, wine her and dine her, see if you two can just talk away from all the hussle and bustle. See if you two can nicely talk about what changes you would both like to see in the realtionship. A way where you two can go forward instead of behind. You get the gist. Good luck!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!