Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Anyone home?
How do?
I know I'm not stopping in much anymore. I have gone against everything I said when I started this blog. I'd like to say there is a good reason, but, truth is, there isn't. I just haven't felt like writing anything.

Today being Saturday, I'm going with random hottie actresses for pictures. I've missed a lot of Porn Star Friday's, but I don't feel like porn stars today. I must be ill.Eva Mendes, utter and complete lovely.

So, life update. Nothing much new. No job. Almost took a job waiting tables, but it was full time and I have decided to get my CDL(commercial driver's license). Yep, Dusio the Trucker. Hey, the training is free and in three weeks I have a job. Works for me. Sure, it's not my life long dream, but I like driving, I like seeing the country and I like money, so for now, it will work.

The family is doing ok. My oldest turned 16 and that means I am officially old. And, I agreed for her birthday that she could get her lip pierced. See how open-minded and cool a dad I am? Sure, I have my reservations, but honestly, I can't see how it's a big deal. She was supposed to do it this week, but she has had tennis every night. I think sometime this up coming week. I'm taking her to Evolved, to have Lindsey, who I met through the Dolls of Evolved, do the piercing. I'd much rather take her to someone I know and trust.

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe. Lesser known hottie actress, but oh, so fine.

The rest of the family is fine. The S.O. is still putting in a lot of hours. We have battled it out a few times recently, but all in all, we're doing okay.

My middle daughter is good. She's a real cutie and knows it. I fear she may grow up to be a snob. She's a real sweetheart, though, and generally is a really good kid.

My youngest, the kindergartner, is great. She's my light. She cracks me up and always puts a smile on my face. She's on this kick with products they advertise on TV. She's obsessed and thinks we need to buy them all. These are her favorites.

5. Green Bags. You know, the bags that keep your produce fresh for extra long? "They'll double your order, Daddy!!!"
4. The Betty Crocker Cake Decorating Kit. "You can get your money back if you aren't happy!"
3. Zorbeez. The wonder blue shammy. I love the word 'shammy'. "We can get a free duster, too!!"
2. The Craft Lite Cutter. Stupid light up paper cutter thingy. "It's got a built in light!"
And her all-time favorite.
1. Mighty Putty. I think the commercial is hilarious. They use this crap to fix everything. The best is when they make a whole new handle for a mug out of Mighty Putty. It looks ridiculous. I know when my pipes are leaking, I just wanna shove some putty in the hole and forget it. Or hang my bookshelves with it. Or fix my car. Or my table leg. "Just cut, knead and apply! They'll triple your order, Daddy!!!"
This is what entertains her. As I write this, 2 of these products have been on the TV. Maybe it's just Nickelodeon.



Ah, Rachel Bilson. What a lovely. Hmmmmmmmmmm... Almost enough to make me watch O.C reruns on the Soap Opera Network.


So, really, not much new with me.

I've been watching the political races with amusement. I realize this is the way we do it, and the press must cover it, but the way we do it is stupid. Iowa, New Hampshire, Michigan, today Nevada. Why do these states get first shot? This year it won't make much difference because the races are so tight, but some years, you lose the first two states, you have no shot. Look what happened to Howard Dean. He lost in Iowa, got a little over excited and he was done.
Besides the process being ridiculous, the news coverage is asinine. They wrote off Hillary Clinton and what happens? She wins big in New Hampshire. They had all but anointed Obama as the winner of it all. I realize that polls said this and he was on a roll, but they only kick it a long and make it worse. What happened was New Hampshire has a normal voting system, not that ridiculous "caucus" bullshit. I was impressed that that many white, mid-westerners voted for a black guy. Maybe their is hope for this country.
I think it's safe to say we are going to have some thing unique as the Democratic candidate. It'll either be Hillary or Barack. I'm pretty much okay with either, but not overjoyed. Of the two, I'll take Hillary. Say what you want, she's smart, level headed and knows how things work. It might not be the radical change Obama would be. He's charismatic and exciting, but I'm not sure how he'll handle things. Personally, give me a Clinton/Obama ticket and I would be thrilled. What would that be like? The first woman president, the first black vice president. With her skills and his thrills, I think they'd be unbeatable.
Granted, the bigots, idiots, chauvinists and morons would have a field day. And that's just the Republicans. Ha!!! No really, I've seen web posts where people claim Obama is Muslim, that he won't salute the flag, that he was a drug dealer. Fucking idiots. Then you get the white males who are intimidated by a strong female. Their hatred for Hillary knows know boundary. Unfortunately, my father is one. That's enough reason for me to vote for her.

Aishwarya Rai, former Miss Universe and Indian actress. Possibly one of the most beautiful women ever on earth.


From beauty to ugliness, the Republicans. I haven't forgotten about them. The gaggle of characters they've rounded up is amazing.

Mike Huckabee. Former preacher. He doesn't believe in evolution. Do I have to say anymore?

Mitt Romney. Plastic Man. Could he be more fake? Everyone has a right to change their mind, but this guy takes it to a new level. He went from moderate Republican to far right shill in a flash.

John McCain. I won't bash the guy, he's a war hero. He's really not that bad. But his endless support of the Iraq war is ridiculous. Plus, I think he sold out to Bush a while ago when Bush was still semi-popular.

Rudy Giuliani. Gimme a break. The only good thing this guy did was bring down John Gotti. Don't give me his 9/11 hero shit. All he did then was his job. Sure, he did it better than Bush did, but it doesn't make him a hero. Before 9/11, most of NYC hated him. Sure he cleaned up the streets, but at the cost of civil rights and abuse by police. Ever hear one of his speeches? All he does is talk about 9/11.

Fred Thompson and Ron Paul. The actor and some other dude. I'm not sure Thompson is even alive except for seeing him on Law and Order. And Ron Paul? The guy is so far right they don't have room on the stage for him. But, give him this, he's honest. Better than the rest of that field.


This entry turned much longer than I had thought. Time for my nap. Kidding. Well, maybe.



Oh, and Angelina. What can I say? She's amazing to me. She is perfection.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/19/2008 04:43:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!