Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Tuesday. Two hotties for Tuesday.
Hey, if radio stations can use that bullshit 'two for Tuesday' line, so can I. But with hotties who have great racks, legs and as in the one below, and ass I'd eat my breakfast off of.

What did I do today? Hmm... Applied for a job, ran errands, cleaned the house, made dinner. Yep, my life is still boring.

To tell the truth, keeping busy and sane is difficult. I could use something a little more challenging these days. I still watch massive amounts of History and Discovery Channel, but even that's getting old. I have added CNBC to my list. I'm getting kind of hooked on the Markets. Plus, the business hotties are intriguing. From watching CNBC I've pretty much surmised that people with money operate in a whole different realm than the rest of us. It's easy to see why the old standby "it takes money to make money" still works. I'm a novice at the investing thing but I tracked a few things I thought would be good investments and I'd already be way ahead if I had any cash. I think that when I am working at a job with decent pay, I'm going to invest a small amount each month. It's my turn to make money work for me.
Did I add that the chicks on CNBC really get me hot? Something about those business suits.

As for the web, well, mostly the same old shit. Drunkenstepfather, Book of Joe, Planet Dan, DListed. Those are the main ones. I got turned on to a site, FUBAR, that I hang out on occasionally, but it's kind of boring unless you know some people on it. Attuworld is pretty cool, too. For news, I usually check out MSNBC, or CNN. But I go to Huffington Post, to get opinion and a broader picture.

In the news these days, things get shittier and shittier. Oil continues to rise, more people lose their houses in the mortgage debacle, Iraq is a clusterfuck. The congress isn't doing much to hold bush's ass to the fire. Another disappointment. The media seems far to wrapped up in celebrity shit and the disappearance of another white woman to really tell you what's going on. Oh, and Kanye West's mom died from plastic surgery. Ain't that the state of the world.
For some reason I have Prince's 'Sign O' the Times' going through my head right now. That's kind of how it feels, one miserable event after another.
I'm not being depressive or pessimistic, it's just the way things are right now. I see a lot of beautiful things, too. Someone gave $100 million dollars to the city of Erie, PA, to be divided amongst its charities. Anonymously, at that. The streetcars are starting to run again in New Orleans. A pod of bottlenose dolphins saved a surfer that was being attacked by a great white shark. A teacher donated a kidney to one of her students. See, good shit happens and I recognize it. Oh, and one more beautiful thing. THE CHICK BELOW'S ASS!!!!
See how positive I am?
peace,
d

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 11/13/2007 08:50:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you get that job, check out Sharebuilder (.com) - they let you invest a set amount each month into whatever stocks you pick and will reinvest dividends for free. You can also trade the traditional way and they offer advanced stuff like options trading as well. I've been using them for seven years now and am satisfied.

    As for the second hogtie, I mean hottie (perverted spell checker) she has a nice rack, too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!