Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Saturday night is for hot tattooed lovelies.
The girl above is the perfect tattooed woman for me. I love her eyes, her lips, her hair, her tattoo. She is yummy.

So I thought I'd just post some lovely tattooed ladies to go along with my post tonight. I can never get enough of looking and sexies with ink.


I'm not sure what turns me on most about the girl above, the tattoo, the boobs or the lips. Luscious!

Today, another day. I spent most of it running around. Took the youngest to a birthday party, did some shopping. Ran the S.O. to work. My life is a thrill a minute. And now I sit here blogging to you people. That is if anyone is actually reading this shit.


Indian ladies may have the most naturally beautiful features of any nationality. Add that henna ink and I'm sprung.

I've actually been getting a lot hits recently due to the fact that I have a link to my site as a signature on the Drunkenstepfather forums. I've professed my love of that site many times before on here and the forums are a hoot, too. Interesting banter, good links to MP3 downloads, and some decent amateur porn, to boot!


That is one bad ass bitch. She could hurt me any day she wanted. Great picture.

I guess you could sum up my life this way. Doing stuff for the kids, watching the kids, looking for a job, posting on forums and every once in a while, blogging. Oh, and throw in eating and sleeping. That's it. Told you it's a thrill ride.


Something about the picture and this chick struck me. She looks kind of haunted and dangerous. Just my type.


I guess I shouldn't complain too much. I mean, my life is pretty easy these days. I don't have a job, I collect unemployment and I have to take care of my kids. Easy enough. But in the manhood department, it's trying. It's hard to feel good about yourself as a man when your S.O. works twice as hard as you. When you are driving a minivan carting kids around. When you are the only father at daytime school events. Maybe I should start taking the kids to the mall during the day. I can check out MILFs and all the wives as they shop. At least that would be the manly pig-like thing to do. I do like me a good 30 something mom bopping around in sweatpants and a t-shirt. hubba hubba.

Peace.
D


Oh, you can check out a lot of other hot chicks at the site I got the pics from. HERE.

Labels: , , ,

posted by dusio @ 11/10/2007 07:21:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    No. 2 is amazing. I keep reading the post but forget what's in it and keep scrolling back up. Amazing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!