Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Porn Star Friday!!! Taryn Thomas

Seems like I'm only blogging on Porn Star Fridays these days. Hmm...
So today it's Taryn Thomas. Nice legs, nice ass, porn star, as usual, what more do you need?
Click on her pic to get to her website.

So I am done at the crappy job. I just couldn't do it. Besides hating it, it was costing us more in daycare for me to work there so that the net benefit was crap. No big loss.
I've had been going through the process of getting a government job. I've made it past two steps and have another one coming up on Wednesday. We'll see. The money is good, the job is interesting and the benefits would great. Wish me luck.

The S.O. seems to think that I'm being pretty hard on myself these days. That I don't see my positives and use them to my benefit. This is possible. I have a hard time being positive about myself sometimes. Other times, I'm a cocky prick, but not right now. It's been a helluva a year and I think once I am completely back on my feet, and this year is over, I'll be better for it. To quote Kanye who sort of quotes Nietzsche, "that what does not kill me........."

I've decided that I'm blaming this rough period in my life on Emperor Bush. Ever since he was elected, my life has been downhill. Since he was put in his job by the Supreme Court, I've been divorced, fired, laid off twice, been hospitalized twice, my grandfather died, and put on a lot of weight. Now during Clinton's years, I had a good job, met a wife, made lots of money and got laid a ton. See, democrats are better for me. I pray Hillary wins(or whoever from the dems). Clintons and Democrats are good for my sex life.

I have had a few good things happen while bush has been fucking up our country. The S.O. and I got back together. I had a wonderful baby girl. I had a job, if only for a while, that I really loved. It hasn't been a continual nightmare. Gotta find the silver lining.
Oh well, I'm going to go make dinner. I may stop in later for some commentary on celebrities. Just to pile on.
peace.
d

Labels: , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 11/02/2007 04:05:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!