How fucked up is this broad? I mean, I have serious mental health issues, but this thing is seriously in need of some major loony bin time. No matter how bad I am, I don't want anyone taking away my kids. That's reason enough to clean up. Her? Nope. Drugs, alcohol, nasty bologna crotch shots, running over people, hitting shit, it never ends. The judge needs to recommend she be evaluated. Big time.
I feel sick and perverted for saying this, but I think Hilary Duff is hot. It makes me uncomfortable because I used to watch her Disney show with my kids. I'm a dirty old man.
Is that the biggest ass on a semi-normal sized woman you have ever seen or what? In case you didn't know, that's Ice T with his wife, CoCo. Damn that thing is ginormous!
And yes, Paris. I hate to say it, but the bitch looks hot here. I still hate her because she said she wore this outfit for the troops. Gimme a fucking break. If she wants to help the troops, fly her ass over there and give each guy a hummer, but use extra condoms to protect them against her assorted VD's.
I can't do this anymore, celebrities make me ill.Labels: Britney Spears, celebrities, Coco, Hilary Duff, Ice T, Paris Hilton |