Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, November 09, 2007
Porn Star Friday!!!! Eva Angelina!! hubba hubba.
I'm sorry, but this chick is amazingly hot. And the glasses effin' kill me. She could get me in an huge amount of trouble. I'd rob banks and push old ladies in front of busses for some of that! I may change my official pornstar of Bitching With Dusio to Miss Angelina. Belladonna has semi-retired anyways.
Something to think about.


Why is it I've only blogged on Fridays these past weeks? I'm not sure. This week has been incredibly busy. I've had interviews, school functions, stuff with the S.O. It's been non-stop. It's a lot for a guy used to being unemployed!

I met up last night with a guy I went to high school with. He's working on our 20th reunion and would like some help. I said I would. I haven't seen him since my 10th reunion. He lived a couple of doors down and I've known him since the fourth grade. It's odd revisiting that part of your life when you've pretty much changed everything in your life since. He's not married, never has been and has no kids. He was more shocked with the fact that I've got a 15 year old than anything else. Hey, I'm getting old. He seems to be living the life of a single dude. To tell the truth, seems kind of lonely. At first I thought he might be gay, but I didn't get that vibe. We both agreed we were dorks in high school. Neither of us got much play and didn't have much luck with the ladies. We looked through the yearbook, did all that remember when shit. It was a good time. We are going to meet every couple of weeks to get things in order. Should be cool.

Other than that, life goes on. I'm past step four in the process of getting the government job. Passed the test, interview, eye exam, reference check. Now on to the physical. Not that the job would require me being in great shape, but whatever. Some friends of mine told me another company was checking references on me so maybe that's going to open up. We'll see.

My state of mind has been pretty good. I'm feeling positive, doing stuff, putting the shit behind me. The S.O. and I are doing pretty well. Not much fighting and getting along. I'm trying to make up for my lack of work by taking care of everything at home and with the kids. It's the least I can do. I don't know how good a job I'm doing, but I'm trying. Call me Mr. Mom. Now I just need to get a group of MILF's together for a daily card game and I'm set. Maybe some strip poker!

Well, I'm going to bolt. You peeps stay real and shit.
Dusio.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 11/09/2007 05:25:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!