Katie Morgan is a petite little thing. Hot with some big bazooms. I saw her on an HBO special about porn stars once. She's very well spoken and that actually makes her more hot. So, enjoy.
It's been a while. I'm not sure if I've been busy or what, I just haven't been online much. I guess just getting ready for the holiday. Kids are keeping me busy with all there events, also.
Nothing new on the job front. No offers, no real new leads. I'm waiting to take the civil service exam still.
Other than that, life is boring. Haven't gone out. Well, the S.O. and I went out the night before thanksgiving and had dinner. That was nice. She really looked great. No sex, though. ho hum.
Any of you fools go shopping today? If you did, shame on you. I hated, hated, hated this day when I worked retail. People were rude, stupid and ridiculous on the day after thanksgiving. Anyone who shops on this day just perpetuates the evil of corporate america. That sounds good, but really, I just hate crowds and pushy people. I'm not fighting anyone over some discount shit. I'll pay extra for the store to be less crowded.
This is boring me. Later.Labels: holidays., Katie Morgan, Porn Star Friday |
This time of the year just brings out the worst in people. The whole fucking holiday needs an overhaul. U dragged my ass through Target today and just felt like ripping one in the toy section to make everyone go away.
Very nice babe post!