
I wanted to hop on here and make mention that, although I went through some major shit last week, as of now, I'm doing okay. If anything, a week like that bottoms you out and gives you a bit of perspective. The perspective maybe that of staring up from the bottom of a barrel, but it's still perspective. It's like the old saying, once you hit bottom, there's no where to go but up. I tend to believe you can spin around in the sludge at the bottom, but I'm going with up for right now. I appreciate the anyone who has commented and emailed me. Truly, I am okay. I'm, if anything, more positive about myself. When you see people who are really, really fucked up, it definitely makes you feel better about yourself. Thanks again and as always, pictures of boobies and naked women are always appreciated. peace. D |