I've missed these the past few weeks. I decided to fall back on my old standards, the Dolls of Evolved. Plus, I'm lazy and it's easy for me to find pics of them.
So tomorrow morning I leave for Myrtle Beach for 12 days. As much as it sounds like a giant party, I'm sure by day 4 I'll be exhausted. I'm going to try to update this as much as possible and put some pics up from my adventures.
I'm sure I'll get the chance to party some, but I'm not the young boozer I once was. I recover much slower and feel like shit much longer. The thing is, most of the people I'm going with are hardcore partiers. I'm sure it will get old quickly. Personally, I'm just hoping to survive. And see some boobies. Always want to see boobies. Any I can obtain photos of, I will certainly post. I'm all about sharing.
I'tll try to come up with some clever title for my trip and put a daily post on here to bore you all with. So, until tomorrow when I'll be in South Carolina....
Peace.Labels: Dolls of Evolved, Hottie Alterna-Chick Day, Myrtle Beach Bike Week., Work |