Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Porn Star Friday. Katja Kassin
Today's porn star comes to us from Eastern Europe. The curvaceous and tasty, Katja Kassin. Those are some hips to die for. Her ass is even better. I like the curvier women and she is curvy in all the good places.

Other than having discovered that Eastern Europe has some spinnin' little porn stars, today has been shitty.
It's raining. That's one. Work sucks, that's two, and the S.O. is pissed at me, that's three.
One and three are pretty much out of my hands, so let me discuss number two. Things are spiraling out of control here. I continue to do my job, and I think I'm pretty safe, but there is massive upheaval here right now. People are quitting, people are getting fired, it's just a clusterfuck. I don't know what to think. Like I said, I think I'm safe, but who knows? I guess I just show up, do my best and hope that it all works out. It's just frustrating. I'm ready for some stability.

I'm tired of bitching about work.

Let's move on.

So I've seen bits and pieces of the Kim Kardashian home porn. Nothing to exciting. She has a booming body and all, but it's nothing special. What kills me is she is bitching about it getting out. Listen up celebrities. If you make a home porn, it can get out! People are actively looking for this kind of stuff. Us normal people, even we have a chance that someone will find out and see it. And no one is searching diligently for ours. You people, if you get poked on film and display your oral talents, chances are good that the world is going to eventually see it. K?

Click Drunkenstepfather to see some clips.

I'm out.

Peace.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 3/23/2007 03:31:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!