Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Porn Star Friday!! Brea Lynn
Isn't she a delicious little dish? Very tasty. She's a Vivid Girl, been a Penthouse Pet of the Month and also done Hustler. Plus some adult movies. That's quite a bit for a girl not yet 20. Bravo my dear.


Can I tell you how ready I am for this week to be over? I'm beat. It's just been a long week. We had corporate types in all week who always think they know everything and insist on being irritating. I had to keep an eye on the Dolls photoshoot all week, which involved moving bikes and all kinds of other stuff. Sure, it sounds like easy stuff, watching hotties get their pictures taken with cool bikes, but it was more work than pleasure, believe me. Plus, somewhere along the line they dropped a bike and caused $400 worth of damage. I had the pleasure of telling Dollface this and felt like a piece o' crap. I mean, I'm glad that we had the photoshoot at the shop, but it was a lot more than I anticipated. Two days, eight hours a day, countless models. The corporate types weren't thrilled with the whole thing, but they understood it had to do with the upcoming Easyriders show, so they didn't get pissed or anything. I just feel a mite responsible about the bike, since it was myself and the promotions girl who arranged this whole thing. I guess you live you learn. Oh well.

I think I'm coming down with something, also. I've had a sinus headache for 3 days now. My throat is sore and burny. I know, I'm a whiney baby. I just want to sleep for a week.
Well, I check in with you peeps tonight.
Peace.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/27/2007 10:39:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!