
Water which is too pure has no fish.
Ts’ai Ken T’an
I must be loaded with fish.
Wednesday. Mid week. Hump day. One day less to live, one more day added to our lives. I’m babbling because I can’t think of anything much to say.
Anyone watch Emperor Bush last night? I didn’t. The couple times I flipped over and saw his smug look and Cheney there sitting behind him to the left I got sick. It was like those old bugs bunny cartoons where there would be a devil Bugs on one shoulder and an angel Bugs on the other. In this case it was Cheney the devil and Nancy Pelosi the angel. I can tell you who’s going to win that argument. Bush doesn’t listen to anyone reasonable. I had no interest in what he had to say. How can anyone trust anything he might possibly say? He’s lied so many times before. His past State of the Union Addresses have been filled with false promises and deceptions. It’s ridiculous. I can’t wait until 2008.
It seems the Democratic field is filling up. Hillary jumped in the race along with Obama and Bill Richardson. Add John Edwards and I’m sure there will be one or two more. I see the race coming down to Hillary, Edwards and Obama. But mostly Hillary and Obama. I don’t think Obama is ready to be president. He certainly is enigmatic and has good ideas, but does he have the experience. Hillary I think would make a great president. I think that the republicans are going to go after her with guns blazing. And, I think there are certain segments of America that have issues with a woman as president. Which is total bullshit. Every other nation in the civilized world has had women as leaders. Britain, Germany, India, Pakistan, and countless others. Why is the U.S. so far behind in this? It’s ridiculous.
Well, I’m gonna get some things done. Have a nice day. Peace.
Labels: politics, Zen Day |
I'm with you! I think Hillary would make a wonderful President (after all, she's done it before). :)