Bitching with Dusio
The rantings, ravings and musings of a now mid-forties american male. Sex, violence, rock-n-roll. Also, emotions and all that other mushy crap.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Saturday Night is fine for nothing that I can think of.
Truly for me, Saturday generally is good for very little. Well, doing nothing, it seems to be good for that.

I'm so glad the week is over. Two days off and I can get some rest. I do have an ass-load of things to do around the house, but I can deal.

I'm feeling old these days. My body feels old, I feel like I look old, I just seem old. I realize I'm 37, that's not all that old, but I'm feeling it. I think it started this week when I heard one of the models talking about her mom. She was a little cutie. So I'm casually checking her out when I hear her mention that her mom is 37. Her mom. Great. I'm checking out girls who could be my daughter. Ugh. I mean I've been married or involved with the S.O. now for almost over 16 years now. I have three kids, one who just turned 15. I'm just your average middle aged working stiff with kids and a spouse. That makes me feel old. It's not like I want to be 21 or something again. I did my partying and all that shit, but sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on something. We live in a culture that worships youth and mine is gone. Hopefully, my best years are yet to come. The thing about getting older is that you appreciate the good times more. At least I do. I don't take things for granted like I used to. My youth was spent being careless and immature. Actually, a lot of that didn't stop until I hit my early thirties. I look back on myself back then and think how stupid I was. Oh, at the time, I thought I was smart and grown up and all that, but I wasn't. Sometimes I wonder how I made it this far in life. As little or much as that is.
Maybe this old man just needs a nap.

So here are some pics from the photoshoot this week. I think they turned out pretty good. The girls look great and the bikes look cool. Picture a doofus Dusio off frame to the left in most of them leering like a creep. I tried not to anyway. I promise, this is my last mention of the Dolls for a while. I'm starting to sound like a stalker or something. I'm not, really, it just dominated my week.







Labels: , , , , ,

posted by dusio @ 1/27/2007 07:51:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


 
About Me

Name: dusio
Home: columbus, ohio, United States
About Me: Jaded, regretful, bitter and sarcastic. But a great guy!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends


sdc.com

More Crap!


Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

Swingers Personals




sdc.com








Google
Who links to me?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

blog search directory Locations of visitors to this page
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!