It's Thursday, and I'm exhausted. I didn't sleep well last night. I got up early. I had a busy day at work. I came home. Went to the store. Came home. Made dinner. Cleaned up the house. Did the dishes. Now, my butt is on this thing. I need to chill for a bit.
The some of the Dolls were in today to take pictures with the bikes. It made for an interesting day. I spent most of it pushing different bikes around for different models. Some of those damn bikes are heavy. It was fun to see the other guys at work casually walking by to see what was going on. It's funny how anywhere you wanted to go in the shop today ran through the upstairs showroom. I don't blame them, the girls looked great. Something about a sexy girl on a great bike. I'll post some pics when I get them.
When I wasn't doing stuff for the photo shoot I had training and meetings the rest of the time. My mind is wiped. Not that anything is terribly complex, but it's a lot to take in.
I'm looking forward to the weekend for the sole reason that I want a day off. I just want a day to chill around the house. I don't care if I have a bunch of crap to do in the house, just being home will be nice.
I'd comment on politics or life in general, but I'm wiped. Everyone have a nice day and I'll see you on Porn Star Friday. Peace.Labels: Dolls of Evolved, Thursday, Work |